Amiko A4 ARM _ Android receiver

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,137 times. The last Post () by djangel912.

• HI to all

I have to work on that receiver for a friend ..but onestly I'm a bit in trouble :

I have Oscam ( EMU ) for it but still not found a way to install it

the pack is in zip format

Is there someone that has this receiver or suggest me how to do things ?

..any help is very appreciated

Thank YOu !

• Hi bro

sorry for delay

I'm running on it now and testing

with oscam and Mcas .apk solved a lot ( see my attachments ) ..I mean Tvsat card works ok then configurating Oscam Server ( already setted as Mcas reader ) with ( yours ) Server details all ok !

just add reader to var/tuxbox/config to Oscam server file

..but now I'm in trouble whit settings

seems that it prefer an export after scan to an USB ( throught setting/Device menu/other configurations ) then import the content to dreambox edit ..make all you need to personalize they then save and re-import from USB

but ...If you add some bouquet and / or services ..like copyig from Vhannibal settings ( top Italian , Adult , Terrestrieal etc.. ) it doesnt work and receiver get you a message press OK to search again channels ..as its deleting all services and channels

..anyway I'll try to solve it in every way :D

at final :

This Receiver seems great in performances and "how to " but onestly I'm coming back from a Vuduo so Amiko A4 K is not so friendly as the Vuduo ..sure : it is a diffrent Chip and OS but let me know as it works ..at the end lol

stay tuned !

• ..Ok

How to install new settings ;solved

You have to work a bit different from a classic E2 Linux receiver

It works only by USB

first you have to "export " whats into receiver ( I mean after a complete scan Sat and Dtt )

Prepare an USB formatted in Fat 32 then into it create a new folder and call it whatever you want ( Eg Settings )

Insert it to Receiver goto Home / Setting / System / Other Settings / scroll until Database transform right arrow / Export E2 lame DB

It shows C: directory as USB inserted so select folder then Red Button

Download your settings ( personally downloaded Vhannibal Dual +DTT )

Open Dreambox edit and load settings

Edit if you want

File / save as / and save into USB folder

Go to receiver

insert the USB

Home / Setting / System / Other Settings / scroll until Database transform right arrow /Import lame DB

Done

NOTE

what was into receiver ( old scan ) will remain as it was *

You'll find setting just uploaded to receiver from FAV button on your lrft after double OK click on the running TV Channel

* have still to try to delete old channels list to see if the new one uploaded shows corectly

more: at the moment cant run Linkdroid WebServer correctly I cant see any live tv ...It shows from receiver IP into the browser but any command works ( even installed VLC old version and depercated FBVLC plugin )

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!