Openpli 6.0 Trial Version for Spark Devices 7111/7162 Developer MastaG as 21/2/2018

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 9,253 times. The last Post () by ahmed gazye.

• Openpli 6.0 Trial Version for Spark Devices 7111/7162 Developer MastaG as 21/2/2018

895342978.png

Developer MastaG
    Updated test builds for Spark7111/7162:

I try to make the images as close to original PLi as possible
    - Built using pli-extras steps from the opening post

- Synced with latest (todays) PLi enigma2 develop branch

- Updated FFMPEG to 3.4.2

- Fixed screenshot feature in OpenWebIf

- Fixed GSOD in InfoBar and HotKey setup

- Fixed picon installation from Plugin Browser

- Using OE-A's pti driver for descrambling

- Synced wizard code with PLi so E2 reloads after selecting language

- Default to PLi HD skin

- Pre-installed packages: oscam, iptvplayer (+deps), exteplayer3, serviceapp and youtube

222338324.gif
    TODO (feature requests)

- Look into the webbrowser plugin for HbbTV

- Properly rip out OpenATV's fade-in/out infobar feature

222338324.gif
    Note:

* There is no feed server available (as I don't have one), so you'll have to find your third-party plugins somewhere else !

* There is no gstreamer included with my spark images as they're too slow for it, so the playback system uses libeplayer3 by default (thx to Taapat)

279861123.png

• 222338324.gif

Dear friend, I am very sorry for the late reply because of the work worries and sorry again because I installed all the copies on the external flash and not the device Balblgen NFR4X Multiboot of the version opennfr-5.3 and I can not work in the back of them and saw that convinced that the best version of any device is the raw version of it take The possibilities of your all hardware when installed and add what you like according to your wishes and your taste

420056559.png

• 222338324.gif

Dearsamut, I am very sorry for the late reply because of the work worries and sorry again because I installed all the copies on the external flash and not the device Balblgen NFR4X Multiboot of the version opennfr-5.3 and I can not work in the back of them and saw that convinced that the best version of any device is the raw version of it take The possibilities of your all hardware when installed and add what you like according to your wishes and your taste

420056559.png

• 222338324.gif

Dearsamut, I am very sorry for the late reply because of the work worries and sorry again because I installed all the copies on the external flash and not the device Balblgen NFR4X Multiboot of the version opennfr-5.3 and I can not work in the back of them and saw that convinced that the best version of any device is the raw version of it take The possibilities of your all hardware when installed and add what you like according to your wishes and your taste

420056559.png

I have installed 7162 chip

dear main problem is that

paksat38.1 cband

these two tp channels are hanening after 20 seconds

3792 v 29770=geo network

4023 v 5700= 92news hd

please very humble request solve this issue

waiting for reply

• 222338324.gif

To all friends this copyTrial Version of the experience developer MastaG is now updated to avoid their mistakes and added new additions

we hope you wait until the work is done in full, knowing that the version is very beautiful and light and wonderful Let the developer to finish his work Good luck to all friends

420056559.png

• 222338324.gif

Dear friend samut there is a copy prepared by Mr. / MAHDI-DZ rate from which you can try it if you like but I think in the past that the best version of any device is the raw version because it takes the possibilities of your all hardware and you can add to it what you like from additions to your taste The profile as the version is experimental but you apparently can not wait to see this is the link to it try it out

Good luck to you and all friends

261538088.gif

http://www.mediafire.com/file/1trcro...-spark7162.zip

420056559.png

• master G

Added the Label Spark Custom Build

Dual Spark STI 7111 & STI 7162 Images

Download Enigma2 Images and Spark Firmware for ADOH R1, Amiko Alien SHD 8900, Amiko Alien Mini, Goldmaster HD 1200, Golden Media 990 CR HD PVR Spark LX, Golden Media Spark Reloaded, Edision Argus Pingulux, Edision Argus Pingulux Plus, Galaxy Innovations GI S, SAB Unix F+ Solo, Dynavision Spark, Dynavision Spark Plus, Fulan Spark I+, Truman Premier 1+, Samsat Linux 1, Startrack SRT 2020 HD, FullHD FH 2020 HD, Yumatu Spark, Visionnet Hammer, Visionnet Fireball, Superbox S750, Sogno Spark Revolution, Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7111 & Spark 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!