Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

There are 2,424 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 846,060 times. The last Post () by gabir.

• dsayers you might not have that issue with v6

As bouquets get deleted and remade on update now. Are you grouping providers or not. I will have a delve into the code and see what it is doing. Its a Long time ago since a wrote the bulk of this code

I think what's happening is when normally you choose specific bouquets new bouquets get added to the bottom.

What the provider is doing is deleting Football listing categories at the end of the week normally Sunday so when jedimakerxtream runs its removed.

The categories normally get re added a day before games, I think jedimakerxtream is then treating these bouquets as new so adding to bottom of bouquets.

Edit after writing this post just had an update efl listings will be static with names changed on the day or day before.........odd timing? Lol

I'll have a play with v6 later after I get some new batteries for my remote currently using a vu remote app lol

• Hi Kidda.

Thanks for the update.

I'm trying v6.

After loading my 3 Playlist, I get

Provider1 - sport

Provider1 - movies

Provider1 - music

Provider2 - movies

Provider3 - music

When I "update bouquets" it deletes and recreates the above bouquets, but reverses the above order, with Provider3 at the top.

Just an observation.

Also delete individual bouquets still doesn't work for me.

No big deal as I can use other methods to delete them.

Latest openvix on a duo2

Edit: the update is probably going by the order, as shown in the Playlist screen.

• Hi,

each time when the plugin is updated all the settings and iptv channel list are gone, it should be due to preinst or postrm of the ipk file which uninstalls the plugin.

but why on update? will it be first uninstalled and reinstalled again or it's just update process of plugins from feed ?

thanks

• Plugin still uninstalls and installs new version on software updates just same when manually installing latest ipk.

• bertie40
    How the ordering works.

playlists in the plugin are the order of the list in /etc/enigma2/jediplaylists/playlists.txt

the order of bouquets are the order you create them. As these get added to the bottom of etc/enigma2/bouquets.tv file

but... on update. I clear all references from the bouquets.tv and rebuild them. I have to do this to delete gone channels, or added channels. (its just easier and a lot quicker)

I then rebuild them one by one from the order of the playlists.txt file

So if you want your playlists in a specific order, then reorder your playlists in the playlists.txt file.

Probably best to re-order them in that file, then delete all playlists and quickly recreated them.

Then everything should stay in that order.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Very valid point.

On install, I do actually delete all references of previous version. settings, data files, epg files etc. (Not playlist file)

This orginally was because I kept changing the data file. Old files that had different data would crash as some names changed. So to prevent crashes, I made it a clean install.

There is absolutely no reason for me to delete any files on plugin update now, so I will remove the preinst file on next release

But I am keeping the postrm file, because if you uninstall it, I would assume you want all files removing and not left as orphan files

• Yes its a long week kookesam

robotically going through all my files to convert them.

It will work eventually. Just doing skin components modifications at the moment.

Then I will get xstreamity working

Then I will get jedi working

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!