Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

There are 2,424 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 845,975 times. The last Post () by gabir.

• Er. there is no reference to EPGBouquetList in JediMakerXtream code.

EPGBouquetList is in the enigma2 file epgselection.py (or in my epg tabs mod code)

Are you trying to use an epg mod on the new vix?

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Good morning is there anyway a timeshift facility can be added to jedi maker my epg is 1hr out and needs to be moved 1hr back most apps have this facility it can be done on xStreamity can't find it anywere on jedi nor unless dev can add it would be usefull

• oh dear epg importer does not have a time shift facility not that i can see woud be usefully if yu can add it into jedi my epg works its just 1hr back

• Hi Kiddac,

BIG THANKS for the great Plugin.......Saves many headaches.

I have a few Q's and issues, I am using 4K "ARM" Boxes,

DM900UH 4K, Octagon SF8008 V2 4K and Amiko Viper 4K, with mostly oPLI, oATV and oHDF latest Images.

Does the Plugin also work on Older E2 Dreamboxes "MIPS" or does this make NO difference?

Is it Image specific.?

When I try to load my Lists from 3 providers the into Jedi V.6 the Box keeps getting stuck. I have to re-boot and start again.

Is it because I have too many Lists. (3x providers).?

Is it possible to EDIT the Lists in my complete Bouquet Channel list? or will moving them around make any difference to the connection.?

Is it possible to also EDIT the Individual Packages in the order of my preference.? or will this effect the connecttion?

I ask these Q'S because I spent hours sorting them out by Hand, because the EDITORS out there DreamEDIT and EChannelizer Crash when

loading the the Channel Lists from the Receivers. Editing via both Editors NOT possible.!

Also when I re-load EDITED Channels Lists back to the Boxes they are NOT stored or accepted.!

Is this a Jedi Maker v.6 issue or Editor issue.!

I know many Q's BUT i just cant get my Head around this. its driving me NUTS I spend hours sorting the Channel List, then save Channel List via "GUI UserFace"

or "Fast restart" not "FULL Re.boot" ...Download Channel List tp PC Save and restore Back to Receiver with absolutely NO changes having been made.

ALL the work is lost.!!!

Any Help or suggestions really appreciated

Thanks

AJP

• Plugin has been designed to work on as many boxes as possible. Including older dreamboxes

Plugin shouldn't be getting stuck anywhere. But if url is incorrect it there is a timeout before it fails.

How are you adding provider lines. Via plugin or manual entry using the playlists.txt file.

If you got 100000 VOD, try turning off VOD to test your provider just with live.

You can edit the order of providers by having them in the correct order in playlists.txt file. (upon performing update this is the order it will use)

You can edit bouquets order once bouquets made, but if you have auto update on or run a manual update, your order will revert back when update runs

Update reloads all channels, deletes existing bouquets and remakes them. Therefore if you always want your channel list up to date, re-ordering is pointless.

You also don't need an editor, just press menu > settings on your channel select page/tv guide. There is a move option in there.

If you want to edit bouquets, probably best to turn off provider grouping in the jedi settings. Sub bouquets are a bit of a hack. Although e-channelizer should be compatible with sub bouquets as we worked together to make his code and my code compatible.

If editting system files. Stop enigma2 first.

use telnet/putty

init 4

make your changes

init 3

No need to do the above if using e-channelizer. I have no idea about dreamEdit.

Also try restarting GUI as lots of files gets cached until a reboot gui.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• VOD categories are set to no

Ok But no series

Did you change VOD catagories to yes and try ?

No it does not work! It has worked before and I have both VOD and Series. Works in the in my TV app "Android TV"d46c398f044fb4.jpg

d46c398f044fb4.jpg

VOD categories are set to no

Ok But no series

Did you change VOD catagories to yes and try

No it does not work! It has worked before and I have both VOD and Series. Works in the in my TV app "Android TV"

VU+ Solo2, VU+ Solo 4 k, Edision OS MIO 4K S2X

120cm motorised dish range 75E-37,5W

South Sweden.

• KiddaC,

thank you for the speedy reply and great Infos.

ALL Q's answered, understand now.

I enter my Playlist Lines "Copy and Paste "via FTA with DCC or Putty into............. /etc/enigma2/jediplaylists/playlist.txt

Then reboot Receivers in "FULL restart" Mode

BUT have also tried inserting Manually directly into Plugin in Receivers.

Have Tested with VOD turned OFF but still same results.

Yes I do EDIT the Bouquets Lists by Hand, with the "Enabled Move Option" , but as you say every time it updates the Playlists they

WILL revert back to Original order, which makes my Editing/Sorting totally useless. OK understand

AS far as the Box freeze is concerned I will Flash a Second image onto Multiboot Sector and Test that, IF NO success, I WILL

Flash a completely NEW Image without Multiboot or Recovery.!

Thanks , YES I know about enigma "init 4 STOP" and "init 3 START"

Will plodder on and report back if and when I make significant progress.

Thanks again.

AJP

• I have a Zgemma H9S and Openvix, Catch-up used to work fine but, in the last week or so, Jedi identifies the catch-up channels, but when I bring up the EPG and press the "Stop" button on the remote, nothing happens. Any suggestions? I know catch-up is enabled, because it works fine with Xstreamity. Thanks.

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!