JEDI MAKER XTREAM (IPTV Bouquet Creator)

• http://iptv.xxxxxxxx:8080/get.php?username=xxxxxxxxxx&password=xxxxxxxxxxx&type=enigma216_script&output=ts

but becomes

http://iptv.xxxxxxxx:8080/get.php?username=xxxxxxxxxx&password=xxxxxxxxxxx&type=m3u&output=ts

And that is a playlist url, so either enter it into your playlists.txt file

or manually add it, breaking it down into domain, port, username, password

Please login to see this attachment.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

The post was edited 1 time, last by KiddaC ().

• Cheers mate, got the bouquets sorted anyway, next is the EPG.

Thanks for all your help mate.

Regards

Suttsy

The post was edited 1 time, last by suttsy ().

• KiddaC I'm using an xtrend et8500 with Jedi xtream bouquet maker on Vix image and can't get the epg to populate only certain channels are coming through is there anything in Jedi that I can change I'm using latest jedi plugin which is a brilliant app to use and user friendly

• bacfc1... you seem to be having problems, others don't. :eye-tongue: or are at least not being reported.

1) Totally uninstall epg importer. And reinstall it via the plugins menu

2) Run ABM - Update provider files

3) Run ABM - Start scan

4) Post a screen shot of your channel lists that are not being populated ( blank out any iptv provider details if in your names )

• so i just got a 2 hour trial with that provider.

• Please login to see this link. do you want me to teamviewer into your box to see if I can anything you can't. I am free for the next hour.

• KiddaC are you available to look through my box mate through teamviewer if possible I've been been trying all day and still no joy can't understand how most of epg populating just certain catagories I'm not too sure how to edit allias file

The post was edited 1 time, last by bacfc1 ().

• KiddaC how did you get the epg to populate mate when you took test from my provider I've tried always to get it to populate if you have a spare minuite or 2 could you look at my files through teamviewer I've got 3 boxes and same on all of them

• So after a couple of hours of faffing it seems bacfc1 problem was his zgemma i55 doesn't have any tuners as its an iptv box.

We couldn't get rytec channels to download at all. Just 0.

Tried the rytec addresses in a browser and they downloaded fine. So the urls are not blocked.

I even tried copying over my own abm bouquets to see if that would kick it in. It didn't.

But epg importer would quite happily download the epg xmltv file for his provider though. (which as far as iptv epgs goes, its quite a well populated epg)

He also said he couldn't get rytec sources to download on his xtrend with tuners. We had a very slow internet connection at first, that is now speeded up, so maybe that was the problem.

Any other uses got rytec sources to work on an zgemma i55. Or is it just a no go because of the nature of the box.

• Hi kiddac great work once again, I'm sure this has probably been asked but my m3u file ends

Please login to see this link.

Will this work with the plug in ?

Scratch that just installed working like a dream.Even better i now have an EPG for some unknown reason Suls would not download it.Great work mate :beer1:

Cheers.

• Going to try a few different images and thanks for trying at kiddac appriciate the time and effort put in by you lastnight

• KiddaC ,epg only Sky UK ? Others platform ?

Which platforms ?? if there is a sat package with epg for e2 then it is possible with a little work......

• If you still struggling with this i think i had an issue with this before using suls and rytec

what does the rytec.channels.xml look like?

I think i added this to to the end http%3a//example.m3u8 and it worked, see below

i might be completely wrong though,its been a while

<!-- UK Sky Dead --><!-- 28.2E --><channel id="SkySpFball.uk">1:0:1:CF4:7E7:2:11A0000:0:0:0:http%3a//example.m3u8</channel><!-- SkySp F'ball -->

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Skins and Plugins. slyk-1-hd, v-skin-hd, slyk-q-hd, slyk onyx enigma2 skins and Jedi Maker Xtream.