VU+ Solo SE + USB turbo DVB-C tuner - Channels freezes

• Hi Good People!

I have been having issue with my vu+ solo se + usb c tuner setup and the issue is that some cable channels which are coming through the usb c tuner freeze a lot. All the channels on satellite works absolutely fine. All sly channels work fine too without freezing on cable but still quite a few other channels that freeze

The things i have tried so far:

1. Different images - with different images i noticed that previously freezing channels stream OK but then some other channels start freezing

2. Different emulators - Cline, Nline, MGMCAM, OSCAM

3. Different providers - But one thing eliminates this and that is point mentioned in point 1. which is that when i try different images, previous channels start working fine but some other channels start freezing then.

Can someone please assist me in resolving this issue. Also, does someone else have this same setup and experience this issue ? I am sort of starting to suspect the USB tuner

Many many thanks!

VU+ SOLO SE PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!