First bootlogo change help needed.

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,027 times. The last Post () by pauldb.

• I cant find the power on bootlogo in vu+zero.

I dont have problems on changing the bootlogos except the first one when power up the receiver.

now starts with italysat but before this was the original blue screen vu+ logo.

I installed italysat image and this changed me also the very first bootlogo. where can i find this one? searched entire receiver for mvi files but only find bootlogo.mvi backdrop radio .... but not the very first one.

thsnks in advance

• when you flashed the image you would have had a splash.bin in the files

if you put this on you desk top and change to splash.jpg you will see the picture it flashed

720x576 is the picture size, so in theory you could use what ever photo you want, change to 720x576 and rename splash.bin

when you flash next time what ever photo you have will be flashed,

that is the reason you cant find as a mvi file

• ok , seems an acceptable answer , any way , i remember few years ago i could change this without flashing the receiver , becoz it have to be somewhere inside the receiver. but no luck on finding it. any idea?

• there is 2 boot screens, a screen that is flashed to the box,the other in the image (only a few images changed this, one was vix so when you put say openpli on after a vix image you had a vix boot and a pli image on)

i suspect the first screen has been changed, look at the image you flashed ie the splash.bin and see if its what you are seeing, the only way of changing that is reflashing, im sure iv seen you can just flash just the splash.bin file but not sure on that

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!