CCcam 2.3.2

• softcam manager

You don`t need to install a separate softcam manager.

Once you install any cam, CCcam/oscam/whatever you can start it from menu > infopanels softcams.

thanks master G' i have installed the (enigma2-plugin-softcams-cccam-2.3.2_atv_mips32el.ipk) in my tmp folder but it is not showing in my softcams' i have a zgemma star S.

• any ideas how to install this on openatv' i have tried to install it in tmp and it installs ok but does not show up in softcam manager only my oscam_atv_emu.

Example:

First: in /usr/bin/ rename Your CCcam 2.3.2 bin file to: CCcam_2.3.2 , chmod for this file: 755

Now copy to /etc/ this file: Please login to see this attachment., chmod 644

In softcam manager You can see now the CCcam 2.3.2 and You can start it.

Please login to see this picture.  Please login to see this picture.

Please login to see this link.

The post was edited 1 time, last by zilizila ().

• any ideas how to install this on openatv' i have tried to install it in tmp and it installs ok but does not show up in softcam manager only my oscam_atv_emu.

Example:

First: in /usr/bin/ rename Your CCcam 2.3.2 bin file to: CCcam_2.3.2 , chmod for this file: 755

Now copy to /etc/ this file: Please login to see this attachment., chmod 644

In softcam manager You can see now the CCcam 2.3.2 and You can start it.

many thanks for your help guys we got there in the end lol' i had to put CCcam.cfg in etc folder it would not work in /usr/keys for some reason' im also on openatv 5.3 last release image for the star S as i find it more stable than the newer images

• Post by yuoi ().

This post was deleted by master G: please use the like button! ().