CCcam 2.3.2

• Hi, "Please login to see this link.".

This file is not installable on the Enigma2 DM8000HD with OPenPli 6.2; must be an OE2-MIPS-IPK file.

#

NOTE:

The "enigma1969" should know what the file is.

He deleted my new POST, where I asked explained everything about the file.

#

Thank you.

This file is not installable on the Enigma2 DM8000HD with OPenPli 6.2; must be an OE2-MIPS-IPK file.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks for the help and support.

Thank you very much. Hugs.

• Need one for Mutant HD51 running openvix

Version from post Please login to see this link. works on all images, for arm and mips receivers (also attached to the first post).

Or use the attachment Please login to see this link. from post #1. Extract attachment > send CCcam.armv7ve to /usr/softcams > change attributes/permissions to 755 > reboot.

Please login to see this picture.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks for the help and support.

Thank you very

update you openpli image

try this

Please login to see this link.

id its work then update bin file with cccam 2.3.2.bin.

• Hi Guys

I would like to ask only one question here.

What is the Advatage to use the CCcam 2.3.2, over the Oscam r11432 latest. ? The Oscam has never had a Network problem & always worked.

Regards Talks.

• Personally I don't think there is any advantage.

In my opinion it comes down to skill level as different softcams require different configurations.

This is how I see the 3 different main softcams in a simple summary.

CCCam, simple just works with 1 line of code.

MGCams, has the added benefit of caching your line for supposedly faster channel zapping. Needs config file setting up correctly.

Oscams... you can add multiple lines and it will pick the line with the fasted ECM response. Needs server file setting up correctly.

If you can use oscams and having no problems with it, I think that is your better choice.

And to further add to this, you can install as many softcams as you want and switch between them in the softcams panel.

You can then see if there is any difference between each one, by just switching and see if you are getting problems like glitching or channels not loading.

** If you like my work, please click the like button. It may mean nothing to you, but it means a lot to me. **