Tapatalk is now available

• Its still a beta version, so you may find some bugs.

Let us know if you find any and i will report it on their forum.

Once a stable version is released i will upgrade our account which has Ads & Branding Removal.

Please login to see this attachment.

• Hi with the taptalk notification at the top of every page it covers other links/menus

Ie screen shot attached is the home page I can't press menu and go through latest posts etc as the taptalk cover is taking over it. I can't see a way of removing it maybe have a close button

Please login to see this attachment.

• Hi MasterG I guess I should have posted this here Please login to see this link.

The taptalk notification bar is causing issues for mobile site as it covers the top of the page. This means I can'tgo through the forum menu or press the linuxsat icon that is normally at the top of every page to go straight to home page, I now need to click the back button to get out of threads.

• I can't see a way of removing it maybe have a close button

It does have a close/dismiss/X button (top left of notification), but its not possible to see on dark themes.

Temporary solution is switch to a light theme, dimiss the notification and move back to prefered theme.

Dark Theme Light Theme

Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.

• I would like to inform you that many times I see White page on topics, with no posts, even though there are posts and to participated topics have no information for new posts.

Thanks and hope to be solved.

Στάλθηκε από το BLN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk