ViX4E2PROJECT 4.2 002 blue Spark 7162 receivers

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,219 times. The last Post () by jl.mariense.

• 800616007.png

ViX4E2PROJECT VERSION 4.2 Build 002-blue+

OEM PARTNER RELEASE FOR AMIKO AND EVO

INTRODUCE NEW MODEL SUPPORT FOR AMIKO VIPER COMBO HDD

UPDATE 'WWW' BUTTON MAP TO NEW DEFAULT PLUGIN

UPDATE AUTOBOUQUETSMAKER TO LATEST RELEASE + ADAPT FOR SETUP WIZARD

SMALL COSMETIC ONLY UPDATES TO VARIOUS PARTS OF RELEASE

INCLUDE ALL MAJOR FEATURES OF PREVIOUS RELEASES

1.jpg

AVAILABLE AS ONLINE SOFTWARE UPDATE (existing settings will remain)

A guide to Online Software Update is AVAILABLE HERE

AVAILABLE AS ONLINE DOWNLOAD/FLASH (settings restore permitted)

A guide to Online Download and Flash Firmware (Arm Chair Flash) is AVAILABLE HERE

AVAILABLE AS USB DOWNLOAD/FLASH (Attached to this post - settings restore permitted)

User=root Password= root

402032033.gif261538088.gif

• 222338324.gif

Dear friend samut, I am very sorry I installed all the copies on the external flash and not the device plugin- NFR4X Multiboot of the version opennfr-5.3 and I can not work in the back of them and saw that convinced that the best version of any device is the raw version of it take The possibilities of your all hardware when installed and add what you like according to your wishes and your taste

Dear friend samut there is a copy prepared by Mr. / MAHDI-DZ rate from which you can try it if you likeforOpenpli 6.0 Version for Spark Devices 7162 Which I brought to you by my subject about it tried it is said to be good and is available now

Good luck to you and all friends

261538088.gif

http://www.mediafire.com/file/1trcro...-spark7162.zip

420056559.png

• master G

Added the Label Spark 7162 Vix4E2Project
  • master G

Changed the title of the thread from “ViX4E2PROJECT-4.2-002-blue+-amikoalien_usb” to “ViX4E2PROJECT 4.2 002 blue Spark 7162 receivers”.

Spark STI 7162 Images

Download Enigma2 Images and Spark Firmware for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!