OPENDROID-6.5-DM800SE-SIM2-84D-4042018-onlyMULTIBOOT-ParageriaGS

There are 27 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,169 times. The last Post () by ducomico.

• Dear Parageria, since more and more images are installed through the Open Multiboot plug-in, do you have any

possibilities, and above all of the time to make a shortened tutorial for working with the mentioned plugin for us.

Request and tell us which OBH image to use for installing plugins to fix problems with the size

flash dreambox.

Thank you in advance for your personal name, and for contributing to all the new images you represent.

• Dear Parageria, since more and more images are installed through the Open Multiboot plug-in, do you have any

possibilities, and above all of the time to make a shortened tutorial for working with the mentioned plugin for us.

Request and tell us which OBH image to use for installing plugins to fix problems with the size

flash dreambox.

Thank you in advance for your personal name, and for contributing to all the new images you represent.

OPENBH-0.6-DM800SE-SIM2-84D-OPENMULTIBOOT-PARAGERIAGS

ATTENTION: openmultiboot boot only images with the same kernel-modules as is on flash

EASY WAY to fix any problem is:

copy from flash image /lib/modules/3.2-dm800se folder

install any image on multiboot delete /lib/modules/3.2-dm800se and move your backup from flash IF NEEDED

• Dear Parageria,, acting according to your instructions with OpenMultiboot.

All done according to the instruction to the command ,,. / Unpack-nfi.sh..where through PuTTI I get ,,

-sh: ./unpack-nfi.sh: No such file or directory ????

Image BlackHole-4.5 in nfi or zip.extension I inserted into / media / usb / open-multiboot-upload, file "unpack-nfi.sh"

edited as

#####################################

#! / bin / sh

# Originally by Marwen

WORKDIR = / media / usb / open-multiboot-upload

INSTALLDIR = / media / usb / open-multiboot

echo extracting the second stage and version

./unpack-nfi $ WORKDIR / *. nfi

echo extracting boot and root

./nfidump $ WORKDIR / * .nfi $ INSTALLDIR / BlackHole -4.5

################################################## ####

and with the command 7.telnet to / media / usb / open-multiboot-upload and give this command $ ./unpack-nfi.sh,

I get on PuTTY, -sh: ./unpack-nfi.sh: No such file or directory !!!!????

In the folder ,, / media / usb / open-multiboot-upload, I have files nfidump, image BlackHole-4.5.nfi, unpack-nfi and

unpack-nfi.sh.

Friend, help if you can, and in advance Thank you very much for your help, and for everything you do for your satisfaction ..

Edited once, last by ducomico ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!