OPENBH-0.6-DM800SE-SIM2-84D-OPENMULTIBOOT-PARAGERIAGS

There are 136 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 19,262 times. The last Post () by Tiborr.

• 1.this image must install to flash only for to use openmultiboot(OMB)

why this ? because support-load base openatv(newer obh don't)

and you can install newer obh to multiboot

a) install image on flash

2.Format a usb stick ext4 or ext3 and mount as /media/usb. (ts the same for hdd but must change usb to hdd)

3.From plugins menu click openmultiboot and open it when ask show the usb for install and exit .

NOW DON'T REBOOT FROM OPENMULTIBOOT PLUGIN - reboot normal from image menu.

When boot can you see the openmultiboot interface with openblackhole 0.6 (flash)- and receiver boot normal.

4.now ftp to your receiver and move open-multiboot-upload folder to /media/usb replace

give permissions 755 on inside files

5.move any nfi image to /media/usb/open-multiboot-upload (one for every time)

6.edit unpack-nfi.sh file in the last line and replace "OPENSPA" with your prefer name for image

if use hdd must change WORKDIR and INSTALLDIR

7.telnet to /media/usb/open-multiboot-upload and give this command $ ./unpack-nfi.sh

Wait about 10 min and( you can see on terminal finish of job) your new image extracted to /media/usb/open-multiboot dir

8.reboot your box

9.On openmultiboot interface you can see new images select the new and press Ok

YOUR RECEIVER REBOOT ON NEW MULTIBOOT IMAGE.

DELETE OR RENAME ANY IMAGE YOU WANT FROM OPENMULTIBOOT PLUGIN

CHANGE YOUR MULTIBOOT IMAGES OR FLASH ONLY FROM MULTIBOOT INTERFACE ON BOOT - NOT FROM OPENMULTIBOOT PLUGIN

NOTE openmultiboot, boot any image with the same kernel-modules as is on flash

you can install any my image and any image base on pli

for any image base to openatv must change kernel-modules to pli

DOWNLOD

• Dear Parageria, I do not see the option to work on IPTV in the image,

or application app services for selecting players, exte3player or Gstreamer 1.0

this image my friend is only to install it on flash for to use openmultiboot.

intall newer version openbh on openmultiboot

as first post

i

• I installed this image on the device. The device worked, but when the device was turned on and off, the device did not turn on

I want to install this image on my device. And I want to run openmultiboot on my device. I'm waiting for help in this regard

Thanks Parageria..

Edited once, last by coolmeen ().

• I installed this image on the device. The device worked, but when the device was turned on and off, the device did not turn on

I want to install this image on my device. And I want to run openmultiboot on my device. I'm waiting for help in this regard

Thanks Parageria..

reed first post

what you mean "did not turn on" ?

• boot to flash and copy /lib/modules

go to multiboot image, delete /lib/modules and paste that from flash

reboot to multiboot image

• master G

Added the Label Dreambox Clone Sim 2
  • I tried the parageria way, no success. (bootloop).

from first post ......

when a image boot from openmultiboot a) boot with vmlinux that is on flash, with /lib/modules/ that is on image in openmultiboot

b) this vmlinux with modules MUST BE THE SAME base PATCHED (for clones)image from pli or openatv

C) not possible to boot if vmlinux on flash is pli and modules on multiboot is from openatv or the opposite

d} possible to boot image base pli, with vmlinux - modules from openatv or the opposite

• I did everything from first post untill: When boot can you see the openmultiboot interface with openblackhole 0.6 (flash)- and receiver boot normal. But I have bootloop.

I have clone DM800SE always with PLI images but they are getting bigger so I want to switch to this system with meoboot.

boot with vmlinux that is on flash, with /lib/modules/ that is on image in openmultiboot

Can you explain this for a noob?

• Latest OpenPLi 7star from Japhar Team has 4 Mb of Free Flash, and you can still clean the languages to gain even more (something like 3 more Mb of Flash), that's a lot.

Emo

• Latest OpenPLi 7star from Japhar Team has 4 Mb of Free Flash, and you can still clean the languages to gain even more (something like 3 more Mb of Flash), that's a lot.

Emo

I have sim2 not Japhar sim.

Emo

I have sim2 not Japhar sim.

It's never too late to throw away a unsupported sim to upgrade to a well supported sim, the Japhar.

;o)

Emo

• Official Post

Even better buy your self a Original and get all the support and functions you need to the same price as an old crappy clone ;)

https://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!