OpenESI 6.0 Strange problem

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,846 times. The last Post () by t72andrey.

• Receiver : Amiko 8900 -- SH4, Sti7111
    Image : OpenEsi 6.0 ( last updated 23-3-2018)

I have a very strange problem. Everything works fine on this image with no problems. The only thing that annoy me is that.

The image has NO softcam panel. I searched all the menu lists and there was nothing. I used the feed of the image to download the plug in " Pli softcamsetup" it was the only plug in with the word softcam. I thought this would solve the matter. It didn't. Now each time I get into plugins menu I get this error message ( Some plugins are not avilable: Pli/softcamsetup ( No module named Pli.Softcamsetup.plugin.)..

When I use dcc to search inside the image I found in the dir "usr/lib/enigma2/plugins/extensions/Esi panel" I found a file named softcampanel.py and another one softcampanel.pyo... I read inside the first file and it seam the image should have cam panel to control emulators. I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON

What is more strange is that the feed of the image has no emu list as most of the other images. I used to go to plugins menu then green button to download the emu with there configuration file instead of doing this manually with dcc...

Can any one Help me...............Thanks in advance. <3

• No any problem. Just all emu not included in official feeds of any european images.

So feed with emu need to be attached to image.

Just do from telnet following:

Code
    touch /etc/opkg/secret-feed.conf
    echo 'src/gz secret-feed http://nonpublic.space/oea/6/sh4' >> /etc/opkg/secret-feed.conf
    opkg update

Next step is to see the list of softcams available:

opkg list *softcam*

Following you can install any one.

opkg install enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam-emu (for example)

• t72andrey

Oh my God. You're a genius man> how do you know all these order in Linux.

I did what you have told me to do. It downloaded many things. When I ran opkg list *softcam* I saw the plug in that i installed and caused the error message. I found in the feed of the image softcam menu to choose from. It is success.

Would you please me teach me something.

I want to know the orders in Linux that enable me to delete any extension of plug in. I know you can use dcc to delete the file from the extenstions. but this leaves the image with errors. when I try to reinstall it i get an error message says" you have a plug in with the same name." i want to know the order i can write in telnet so the image itself delete the extension or the plug in

thanks again

Edited once, last by tham1010 ().

• t72andrey , katrame Thank you so much guys. I wish I was as expert as you are.

Would you please help me with one more thing.

I installed a plugin called Sub-support to translate movies. I installed it buy manual put the file in the usr/lib/ enigma2...../extensions.

After restarting the receiver I found the plugin in the plugin menu and when I try to download a subtitle I get an error message says " some subtitles providers are not working for more information check search settings"

When I checked the search settings I found two providers ( opensubtitles & podnapisi) the state of them is written in red "error". When I click on this provider the error message says

" opensubtitles missing Python-xmlrpclib library" I usually don't get any results for my search because these two providers are the only provider that support the language I need.. So the plug in is useless.

((( I would be so thankful if you can help me with this problem.)))

Softcam Feeds Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for Softcam Feeds.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!