VIP Status

• a little patience buddy :)

an administrator is needed to upgrade your account

Thanks for the donation

Please login to see this picture.

Please Do Not Ask For Support In PM - Post Your Questions On The Forum For The Benefit Of All Members

Please login to see this picture.๑۩۞۩๑ Read The Please login to see this link. if you do not want to be banned ๑۩۞۩๑Please login to see this picture.

• ganny ......... all sorted now bud. Thanks for your support!

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Billy3rfc ..... No bud, nothing showing from you on the donation list....

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Sorry for some reason it never went through, but it did this time so happy to join you I am VERRY new to this aged 58 just spent the last 4 years learning about iPhones just a hobby after getting rammed by someone telling me what I needed done to my phone cost a fortune. But pay back time I fix people's phones for the price of parts . So now I want to learn all about this don't know why never never watch much tv, but need to keep my brain working .

• Thanks for your donation buddy..... much appreciated!