OpenPLI-SSl84D-dm800-20180411

There are 22 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 9,797 times. The last Post () by emosim.

• Ok so driver seems ok for your tuner hardware if it locks the signal. The satellites.xml file is correct with the right details for each frequency ? If it is then for me your tuner could be defective... have you tried swapping this tuner with another one confirmed working or tried your tuner in another box and seeing it working ?

Emo

• DM800HD is so expensive machine in our country and even it is too old no one cam use it except CS businessman. .e.g normal UHD china box available in 3000PKR and dreambox which has china clone market price is about 15000 to 20000PKR. and it is not user friendly infact. so no chance to find replacement items even i search for SIM but fails. i try to check voltages but mostly all voltages are ok.

• DM800HD is so expensive machine in our country and even it is too old no one cam use it except CS businessman. .e.g normal UHD china box available in 3000PKR and dreambox which has china clone market price is about 15000 to 20000PKR. and it is not user friendly infact. so no chance to find replacement items even i search for SIM but fails. i try to check voltages but mostly all voltages are ok.

Generally the problem is the 4 big capacitors... these are most of the time the reson of any problem on older DM800HDpvr clones.

Emo

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!