Amiko A4 4k Combo

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,248 times. The last Post () by Wizard74.

• I thought I would start a support thread for Amiko's latest Android receiver. Sorry it's under Amiko A3, admin feel free to relocate this to a more appropriate location if needed.

I will attempt to answer your questions, I have been using this box for nearly a year and it is now my favorite !

• Hi,

is it possible to edit Launcher for A4 after rooting decoder?

Thanks in advance and regards

B.

Other question after upgrade 1.0.35 on air,

I've a strange comment when channel encrypted is not decrypted from OSCAM "Strapazzate!

What it does mean!

I look forward to receiving your replay

Regards

B.

AMIKO A5 COMBO,AMIKO MINI COMBO HD,OSCAM 1.0.32 ,oscam-svn11726-Amiko-a4_a5-libusb

:tv:

• sorry I don't have your Amiko A4.

I would like to buy Amiko A5. It will be my First STB with Android an Enigma2 OS in dual boot.

Did you try the android apps to rent a movie like 1. Rakuten TV or 2. Chili TV or 3. Google movie ?

• Hi I've tested Amazon prime . for Netflix is there some exceptions, for chili I don't know, for Dazn in Italy application not available to connect.

Best regards

B.

AMIKO A5 COMBO,AMIKO MINI COMBO HD,OSCAM 1.0.32 ,oscam-svn11726-Amiko-a4_a5-libusb

:tv:

• I bought yesterday Amiko A5 Combo 4k. I have also "strapazzate" when I set Italian language instead of "codificato" that is the right translation of scrambled.

I tested Rakuten TV app in order to rent a movie and it is ok. I just download it from Google Play Store and put an account.

Do you use Oscam on Amiko A4 on Android? It work?

• Hello

On Amiko A4 combo when open Stalker,hi tray to update and get error "there was a problem parsing the package"

Every time open StalkerI try to upgrade and I get that error

Can I somehow delete this (run without this error )

Amiko Android, Enigma2 and Spark Receivers

Amiko Android, Enigma2 and Spark Receivers. Discuss everything related to Amiko here. Includes Kodi, MCAS, Oscam, Amiko A3 firmware, Amiko 3 Combo firmware, Amiko A4 firmware and OpenATV, OpenSPA and PurE2 images for Amiko A5 and A6 models.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!