Tiviar Alpha+

• Hi All,

anyone try one of these Tiviar Alpha+.

• This is one of our most popular receivers at the moment. Triple tuner, 2x Satellite + 1x Hybrid DVB-C/T2. Internal 2.5" SATA HDD facility. Fast stable box. Pretty much unbeatable spec for only £99!

Please login to see this link.
    Official Sponsor of the OpenViX Team

Official resellers of Edision, Formuler, GiGaBlue, Mut@nt Technomate, VU+, and many more...

Secure online ordering - Paypal and all major cards accepted - Order online 7 days a week!

PRICE MATCH PROMISE - WE'LL TRY TO MATCH ANY UK PRICE*

*SEEN ANY PRODUCT CHEAPER? CONTACT US AND WE’LL TRY TO MATCH LIKE FOR LIKE!

The post was edited 1 time, last by world-of-satellite.co.uk ().

• Thanks,

Received one today. Working better than my Vu+ duo, which was pretty troublesome over the years. The alpha has the terrestrial tuner which my Vu didn't have. I am ordering some more next week. It's pretty responsive and hasn't misbehaved yet. I don't want to praise it at this stage just in case I bring the blight on it. :):)

• It's a good box and great value at the moment.

Video quality from Tiviar and Formuler (Fortis manufactured boxes) can be very good indeed so that's another plus.

Only issue would be images and ongoing support. It does have OpenATV and OpenVix images out there but strangely enough nothing from OpenPli ?

• hi just purchased one of these box's any recommendations on image, openvix, openatv 6.1 or 6.2

Try them all and decide for yourself which best suits your needs.

See link below for how to USB flash guide: Please login to see this link.

Official resellers of Edision, Formuler, GiGaBlue, Mut@nt Technomate, VU+, and many more...

Secure online ordering - Paypal and all major cards accepted - Order online 7 days a week!

• I ordered mine pre flashed with Vix. Flawless so far.

• can you please tell me

Please login to see this link. have a autobouqetmaker support

Yes it does, OpenViX has AutoBouquetsMaker embedded. OpenATV AutoBouquetsMaker can be installed via online plugin feeds.

• I presume world of satellite have them

• If you bought from wos then I would email them and see if they have some

• Post by miah ().

This post was deleted by enigma1969: use the ''Like'' button ().