tutorial: how to run a finished backup in MultiBoot / tutorial: kako pokrenuti gotovi backup u MultiBootu

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 1,439 times. The last Post () by cribriga.

• kako pokrenuti gotovi backup preko openmultiboot plugina.

1.image koji koristite u resiveru mora imati openmultiboot plugin. ako nema skinite ga sa PANELA.

2.koristiti USB stik ( formatirati ga u FAT32).

3.Formatirani usb utaknuti u resiver i pokrenuti openmultiboot plugin.

4.pokretanjem openmultibota, plugin će preformatirati usb za svoje potrebe.

NAPOMENA: KORISITE IMAGE NA KOJIMA SIGURNO RADI OPENMULTIBOT (kod mene je bazni image OPENATV 6.1)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pratite slikoviti tutorial i nema greške.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how to run a backup via the openmultiboot plugin.

1. The image you are using in the receiver must have an openmultiboot plugin. if you do not have it removed from the PANEL.

2. Use USB stik (format it in FAT32).

3. Format the usb plug into the resiver and run the openmultiboot plugin.

4.With the openmultibot, the plugin will preform the usb for its needs.

NOTE: USE IMAGE TO WHICH SAFETY WORKS OPENMULTIBOT (with me is the base image OPENATV 6.1)

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ------

1. raspakirati gotovi backup ( u winrar datoteci )

tordijal T-90 multifeed 5w,0.8w,1.9e,4.8e,9e,13e,16e,19.2e,23.5e,28e,33e,39e
    Triax 80 - Hispasat 30W
    Sony Masters OLED XR-48A90K
    VU UNO 4K SE - open atv,open pli,open BH....
    TERRA UHF POJAČALO AB011T
    FTE Eye 5G Lte2( 21-48 ) - Sveta Nedelja & Zaprešić
    SPAUN sparos HD DVB-T(2)/DVB-S(2) Analyzer
    Playstation 5

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!