DuskyFHD enigma2 skin by digiteng for openatv

• DuskyFHD enigma2 skin by digiteng for openatv

-adjustable colors,fonts,styles.... and etc....

Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.

Please login to see this attachment.

• Thank you, I really like your skin and I'm using it on Pur-E2 image.

Please, can you change the default picon when the channel hasn't the relative one? Because now I see this:

Please login to see this picture.

Maybe you can use your skin logo in format 400x170 as picon_default.png so everyone can manage it easly.

• could it work for open spa ? anybody can fix it...

• UPDATE 1.3

-add skinparts...

-background_ch5

-weather in infobar(mini and big)

-volume with numerator

-menu title fonts 3d (5 parts)

-menu clock (5 parts)

-mini changed...

-mini add's...

-mini fix's...

for older version ,

Please login to see this link.

for source,

Please login to see this link.

Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.

Please login to see this attachment.