Multistream top quality receiver

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,466 times. The last Post () by Captihaj.

• Hi, I'm looking for top level multistream, hardware blind scan and combo box, having internal hdd, too. Budget is not a problem. I'm very happy with my Vu+ Duo2, so Ultimo 4K would be a good choice but it seems no multistream tuners are available now. Maybe in near future? What about OCTAGON SF4008? I suspect SF4008 is built with little bit cheap materials but I'm not sure. What is your opinion? Only top quality receiver with satellite and terrestrial tuners. Also, which image for good dxing usage? Now I have Blackhole in my Duo2, but maybe Openvix or OpenATV are better. Any advice greatly appreciated. Thank you.

• I'm told there will be S2X tuners for the Ultimo 4K during this year, I'd wait for those if having terrestrial tuners is a must.

world-of-satellite-banner.gif
    Official Sponsor of the OpenViX Team

Official Distributor of Formuler, Edision, GiGaBlue, Mut@nt Technomate, VU+, and many more...

Secure online ordering - Paypal and all major cards accepted - Order online 7 days a week!

PRICE MATCH PROMISE - WE'LL TRY TO MATCH ANY UK PRICE*

*SEEN ANY PRODUCT CHEAPER? CONTACT US AND WE’LL TRY TO MATCH LIKE FOR LIKE!

• Thank you for your reply. Yes, terrestrial is a must for me. Nice to hear new tuners for Ultimo 4K will be available, hoping multistream option will be included. If so, I'm agree with you waiting a little bit could be a good idea. Also, I forgot to mention Gigablue receivers. What about these boxes? Are they at same top level like Vu+? Thanks.

• Official Post

Thank you for your reply. Yes, terrestrial is a must for me. Nice to hear new tuners for Ultimo 4K will be available, hoping multistream option will be included. If so, I'm agree with you waiting a little bit could be a good idea. Also, I forgot to mention Gigablue receivers. What about these boxes? Are they at same top level like Vu+? Thanks.

I too would want all of what you need, but there is not many options right now

the gigablue has an optional dvbsx tuner, but then you wont have any optional tuner slots left for terrestial

https://www.world-of-satellite…blue/gigablue_uhd_quad_4k

However with the difference in price between the VU and gigablue you would have money left to buy a usb tuner for terrestial

Also VU still do not have the optional dvbsx ready and they are simply too expensive anyways imo

Hardware blind scan on enigma2.... none have it apart from some very old AZbox 's ??

The cheaper boxes such as the zgemma h5 / h7 or mutant hd51 have dvbsx and terrestial/cable but tuners are fixed and there is no fcb.

Im not sure what dreambox offer, but may be worth looking at.

I personally want a 4k receiver with at least 4 optional tuner slots, with fbc,dvbsx, usb3 and hdmi in....i think i will be waiting a while.

• https://dreambox.de/board/inde…51-dreambox-tunermodelle/

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!