MEELO+ONE PRO

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,006 times. The last Post () by TurboPirate.

• Hello to you all, I got this receiver yesterday, will upload photos of it, right now it came with OPENatv 6.0 I scanned SAT 58.w C Band, I am on TNT Series because it is on FTA right now non encrypted, box it came with says HEVC H.265 but I got no clue if it is true we can test that later.........anyway let me upload photos of it and we can start discussing the receiver.......................TP

There are no stupid questions, only stupid that don't ask. Author: Anonymous

Testing: Octagon SF8008 Twin, AXAS Twin His Plus, Cloud I Box II, FreeSat GTC, KI PRO, H96 MAX 4K UHD, FireTV Stick, Onn Stick

• SoftCam.rar

Hello Gang, Here is the SoftCam key I made I am sure it is wrong, only T@ndb3rg/Dir3ct0r channels worked on SAT 58w, I haven't scanned the other Sats you see on the SoftCam, the k3ys work on a FreeS@t V8 Super obviously those STB's don't need PIDs and I now OSCAM is a completely different story and that is why I am asking here for help so I can learn, Thanks in advance TP.

Testing: Octagon SF8008 Twin, AXAS Twin His Plus, Cloud I Box II, FreeSat GTC, KI PRO, H96 MAX 4K UHD, FireTV Stick, Onn Stick

• Hello Gang, I recently install the new MEELO+ ONE PRO the new OpenATV 6.1, i still got the TNT Series MX working on 58w in PV encryption, but I still have no more channels working with PV, the Tandberg keys work, on sat 30w the BI$$ don't work, the PV channels on 91w 1 TP 3920 30000 FX Movie channell also black, the 40.5w 3728 19300 Fox Life and Nat Geo also dead....I have the EMM Keys no autoroll, any help is appreciated. like I said before I am newbie with enigma2 and still a mystery to me, please give me a few minutes of your time, also trying to make work a Cloud IBox2 without Plus that has OpenPli 4 and all I get is message is no parse can't emu. I was told the Cloud IBox 2 works best with OpenATV 6.2 I installed it but still no joy and told Black Hole but can't find the Black Hole .img for the cloud, thanks in advance TP

• Hello guys I have installed now the OpenPLI 6.2 the new ipk 11440 but still the same BI$$ from 30w Work, Power Vu from 30 west work, Tandberg from 58w work, all other PV channels from 58w, 40.5w, 91W don't work, on the OSCAM web live log I get keys found by emu no errors no skip duplicate but channels are black, there was one channel from 58w SyFy that only the subtitles show but no audio and no video, stream relay is disable any help is appreciated to make this work please.......I have being testing with this STB and a Cloud I Box II without the plus, that one I installed OpenPLi 6.2 rc and also got image to installed OpenATV 6.2........thanks in advance TurboPirate........

• There are no stupid questions, only stupid that don't ask. Author: Anonymous

• Meelo finally opened PV channels from 58west without stream relay, Now I am struggling with the Cloud I Box II.....

• What image? I am using openatv no complaints................................................TP

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!