New vu+ uno 4k se

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,163 times. The last Post () by kchris.

• Hi all :hello

I'm waiting for my new box the vu+ uno 4k se to arrive.

downloaded files bh image and ipk files for arm cpu in advance.

only I wonder if its the same procedure as with the old vu+ with mips cpu when ftp to box ???

I normally run with dcce2 progg to transfer files.

does the files go to same place as before ??

also there is a IR Sensor with the package....do I have to use that ??...isn't it buildt in ??

shure there will be more questions when I got the box;(

• Got my box a while ago...and all is working great.

playing around with lcd4linux and I want the mini tv on display...

only I don't know how???

reading about it,, and as I understand it I have to go to openwebif and change settings in the section for lcd4linux settings on my pc.

inserting the web page for my box but i only got a white web page saying...

Config-WebIF Access Deny ( IP: 192.168.***.** )

Please check Setting in Global > WebIF IP Allow Default is: 127. 192.168. 172. 10

• change the ip address with the address of your computer "lcd4config" in / etc / enigma2

and also "WebConfigSite.py" change 127. 192.168. 172. 10 " in / usr / lib / enigma2 / python / Plugins / Extensions / LCD4linux / and restart the vu +...

• change the ip address with the address of your computer "lcd4config" in / etc / enigma2

and also "WebConfigSite.py" change 127. 192.168. 172. 10 " in / usr / lib / enigma2 / python / Plugins / Extensions / LCD4linux / and restart the vu +...

Thanks a lot m8 :thumbup:

that did the trick....been struggling with this a while..but now all ok...Big thanks to higosat8)

now only have to play around in lcd4linux settings..for best wieving...:)

tonight I'm gonna try to make lcd4linux switch between mini tv-picon-date and clock.... so happy for the help m8:hello

Edited once, last by kchris ().

• ?( tried a couple of times..... but after a reboot of decoder...with blackhole 3.0.5 updated the box keeps chrashing.

the mini tv work ok in vu+uno 4k se.

but only as long I don't have to restart.

gone back to bh image without installing lcd4linux. and all is ok right now.

lcd4linux works great as long I don't start the mini tv..stutter tv.

• found out that it was the restore of settings , after language choosing that caused the chrashing .

the way I did it was.. installed the new image.

starting up and after choosing language don't restore sys settings. only make network available.

then download ( by pressing green/yellow button on rcu) ..lcd4Linux + lcd4linux cfg for your model...

after reboot you can save your sys settings etc....

Edited 2 times, last by kchris ().

• master G

Added the Label LCD & Display Support

VU+ UNO 4K SE PVR ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver UHD 2160p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!