PurE2 v6.2 - DM900/920 UHD - November 2018

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,641 times. The last Post () by nehaxak.

• Cannot link the image directly for download as they have an anti-leech installed but here is the directory link where you can then download the image from...

Big bonus, it has a working mgcamd, probably the only DM900 image out there with working mgcamd too. Cccam2.3.2 also working. Oscam and some others also there but not tested them personally.

Login: root

Pswd: pure2

• Can confirm also that Oscam working really well on this image.

Plugins like vhannibal settings and isettinge2 work as normal, was hard to even get them installed on near all other dm900 images out there.

For anyone else that has a dm900 or might get one in the future, to me anyway this is the best image available.

• Can confirm also that Oscam working really well on this image.

Plugins like vhannibal settings and isettinge2 work as normal, was hard to even get them installed on near all other dm900 images out there.

For anyone else that has a dm900 or might get one in the future, to me anyway this is the best image available.

Hey!

I have an original dm900uhd and have installed this image, but the box does not restart after installation. Anyone else who experienced the same?

/ miPP

• Updated 27 Nov 2018

http://pur-e2.club/OU/images/index.php?dir=6.2/dmm/

Do an update once installed to bring it up to 28 Nov 2018.

Includes latest oscam (11439-r777) available in plugins.

Still the only, really, the only completely stable and capable image on DM900 at least, with zero issues (other than blindscan not working due to lower OE version) if you've newer tuners installed.

It just works, it works well and there's no messing about.

Highly recommended you install LiveFeeds-FNC (searching any live feeds available) if you've a multisat setup and also WAZZup-FNC for list of available football/sports Live on Sat, both are excellent plugins.

Vhannibal plugin also works perfect as does Transmission for your torrents.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!