Amiko A5 Combo

• im not reading much good about this box since it has been released, hopefully the issues can be sorted, otherwise its going to end up like the wetek....

• AndroidTV is used by TV developers and is

payed ... Android Tablet is free ... so A5 uses

this one ! the difference is in some limitations

in output resolutions of some APK ...

you have to be kiddin me... so there is now way I can change the launcher to something different...

• Please login to see this link.

If the SD card is inserted ... and is an Enigma2 image ... this menu appear

and user can choose the system he want to boot !

Amiko A5 OpenATV Enigma2 demo movie : Please login to see this media element.

The post was edited 2 times, last by mihaip ().

• I hope to see better performance, because this zapping seems very slow for a 2gb of ram...

• 2 years ago I bought the original Wetek Play as the idea to combine Android and E2 really attracted me. I ended up abandoning the box as it was too slow and too buggy compared to my e2 boxes. It seems the new gen combo boxes are now very interesting. I was looking this afternoon at the A5 combo as well as the Gemma H9S. The H9S seems to support multistream (interesting for me as I use it to watch French tv channels on 5W sat). On the other hand i read marvels about the A5 combo, that almost gives you an e2 experience on the android. Anyone compared the two boxes?

• 2 years ago I bought the original Wetek Play as the idea to combine Android and E2 really attracted me. I ended up abandoning the box as it was too slow and too buggy compared to my e2 boxes. It seems the new gen combo boxes are now very interesting. I was looking this afternoon at the A5 combo as well as the Gemma H9S. The H9S seems to support multistream (interesting for me as I use it to watch French tv channels on 5W sat). On the other hand i read marvels about the A5 combo, that almost gives you an e2 experience on the android. Anyone compared the two boxes?

Dinobot 4k plus is the one I would suggest, because of the 2gb of DDR4, make it faster than any of the competitors

• We hopefully may have an Enigma 2 Combo Satellite + Cable/Terrestrial 4K UHD receiver coming soon that supports Multi-Stream, Kodi with actual HardWare playback and also supports a Stalker plugin.

Reports to us have been excellent, we're awaiting a sample to test ourselves. Can't say too much until we've tested ourselves.

Please login to see this link.
    Official Sponsor of the OpenViX Team

Official resellers of Edision, Formuler, GiGaBlue, Mut@nt Technomate, VU+, and many more...

Secure online ordering - Paypal and all major cards accepted - Order online 7 days a week!

PRICE MATCH PROMISE - WE'LL TRY TO MATCH ANY UK PRICE*

*SEEN ANY PRODUCT CHEAPER? CONTACT US AND WE’LL TRY TO MATCH LIKE FOR LIKE!

Please login to see this link.

• Io ho avuto il 4 ed ora ho il 5 e posso dire che è lo stesso decoder con stessi difetti, in più a5 ha la possibilità di installare immagini Linux. Mi sembra che la amiko produca decoder a catena senza nessun tipo di supporto, quindi per adesso una delusione.

• si alien5-PurE2-6.2-20180831-sd.img funcionne

MFg sedutor

• yes enigma2 settings