Amiko A5 Combo 4K Specification

There are 66 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 28,025 times. The last Post () by marcoblasco.

• 2 years ago I bought the original Wetek Play as the idea to combine Android and E2 really attracted me. I ended up abandoning the box as it was too slow and too buggy compared to my e2 boxes. It seems the new gen combo boxes are now very interesting. I was looking this afternoon at the A5 combo as well as the Gemma H9S. The H9S seems to support multistream (interesting for me as I use it to watch French tv channels on 5W sat). On the other hand i read marvels about the A5 combo, that almost gives you an e2 experience on the android. Anyone compared the two boxes?

• 2 years ago I bought the original Wetek Play as the idea to combine Android and E2 really attracted me. I ended up abandoning the box as it was too slow and too buggy compared to my e2 boxes. It seems the new gen combo boxes are now very interesting. I was looking this afternoon at the A5 combo as well as the Gemma H9S. The H9S seems to support multistream (interesting for me as I use it to watch French tv channels on 5W sat). On the other hand i read marvels about the A5 combo, that almost gives you an e2 experience on the android. Anyone compared the two boxes?

Dinobot 4k plus is the one I would suggest, because of the 2gb of DDR4, make it faster than any of the competitors

• We hopefully may have an Enigma 2 Combo Satellite + Cable/Terrestrial 4K UHD receiver coming soon that supports Multi-Stream, Kodi with actual HardWare playback and also supports a Stalker plugin.

Reports to us have been excellent, we're awaiting a sample to test ourselves. Can't say too much until we've tested ourselves.

world-of-satellite-banner.gif
    Official Sponsor of the OpenViX Team

Official Distributor of Formuler, Edision, GiGaBlue, Mut@nt Technomate, VU+, and many more...

Secure online ordering - Paypal and all major cards accepted - Order online 7 days a week!

PRICE MATCH PROMISE - WE'LL TRY TO MATCH ANY UK PRICE*

*SEEN ANY PRODUCT CHEAPER? CONTACT US AND WE’LL TRY TO MATCH LIKE FOR LIKE!

• Io ho avuto il 4 ed ora ho il 5 e posso dire che è lo stesso decoder con stessi difetti, in più a5 ha la possibilità di installare immagini Linux. Mi sembra che la amiko produca decoder a catena senza nessun tipo di supporto, quindi per adesso una delusione.

• hiya guys could you please help, ive deleted something off the sd card now mine wont boot onto the enigma side any ideas what i need to do?

• auch für amiko a5 4k

Openspa Updates

CHANGELOG 7.3.001

What is new

- New Core OE-Alliance 4.2, basado en OpenEmbedded: Roko de Diciembre de 2017. More important changes :

Libc6 2.2.5 -> 2.2.6

Openssh 7.4 -> 7.6

Busybox 1.24 -> 1.27

Samba 4.4.16 -> 4.6.7

Openssl 1.02k -> 1.0.2m

Nfs Util 1.28 -> 2.1.1

Dropbear 2016.74 -> 2017.75

Bitbake 1.33 -> 1.37

Gcc 6.3.0 Memleak fixe

- New drivers Gigablue 4k

Update drivers to new BCM SDK

add opengl Support

add Kodi Support

add Chrome-WEB Browser

add Youtube.TV

add Bluetooth Audio Support (need optional BCM Bluetooth USB Adpater)

add QT HBBTV Support

add Support for new Gigablue DVB-S2X Single and Dualtuner with Multistream

update LCD modes to only support regular modes (no more pip in lcd)

Info: Quadpip at the moment only supports 1080i and 2160p as video resolution (the fix to support 720p and 1080p is coming later)

remove support of 480 and 576 video resolution - new BCM SDK dropped that

Gigablue fix AC3+ passthrough and add new ac3plus-modes

- New drivers Zgemma H9

fix pcm audio issue

- New drivers Zgemma (all models)

add si2166b tuner support

- New drivers Edision OS Nino

fix jump keys

- New drivers Dinobot 4k

fix iptv

fix osd double buffer

fix usb key

fix teletext fhd paintion to slow

update DVB-C fix issue for Portugal users

fix issue openwebif grab only OSD with service picture

fix issue, remotechannelstreamconverter

- New drivers Qviart Lunix3 4k

fix tuner b ci issue

update 7252 driver image for tsmux

- New support to Amiko A5 Combo and Amiko Viper Combo boxes.

- New skin LCD for VU+ Ultimo 4k. Thanks to elduque

- Added adam59 picon to Panel Extra.

- Added openSPA updates wizard to spaPANEL menu.

- Fix transparency issue in File Explorer.

- Add german translation of our plugins. Thanks to ardilla99

- New bootlogo y new OpenSPA logo design. Thanks to tsnm.

- Update HDMI CEC

- Fix MyTube issue with some videos

To report bugs :http://openspa.info/forums/reportes-...n-openspa.265/

Installation Notes:

We recommend a clean installation. If you update with backup, keep it in mind if you have problems.

User : root

Pass : openspa

• Hi, here is a link to download original image without registration: https://openspa.webhop.info/#Descarga%20de%20Imágenes%2FAmiko%2FA5%20Combo. Enjoy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!