Kodi Repository Linuxsat

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,108 times. The last Post () by christian78.

• Hello Friends,

A new Kodi repository repository.linuxsat is attached. Currently it contains the following addons made or modified by members of this Forum. These addons stream freely available internet media and no streamed material is hosted by this Forum or the authors.

More addons may be added in future if requested by users.

The repository should work with Kodi installed in enigma2, windows, android and other (firestick and iOS) devices.

plugin.video.EnglishMovies

plugin.video.GermanMovies

plugin.video.GreekMovies

plugin.video.ItalianMovies

plugin.video.PolishMovies

plugin.video.SpanishMovies

plugin.video.filma24-al

plugin.video.filmaon-al

plugin.video.rivedila7

plugin.video.tivustream

plugin.video.videomediaset

plugin.video.turkvod

plugin.video.tvcanli

Regards, pcd

• nice work lads :)
    whats the scope of having a chan list down loader for various platforms for use withing kodi for dvb-* ?
    would be a nice addition for the droid/mars/u4/5/win/linux/mac/pi & many others out there to change lists ,
    im sure its been done before by a certain guy who ended up converting his stb to e2 from hybrid droid ;)
    they updated to the add-on server a converted e2 list and you updated via the add-on update the pvr chan list within kodi .
    and theres plenty of list avail on here to include for various devices that could utilize this within Kodi(should not use this owned by sly),osmc,spmc or other forks

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• I added the repository succesfully to Kodi. But it won't load. I've tried to access the link in the xml file directly and the pages are empty.

Did you stop supporting this repository?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!