best image for duo2

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,780 times. The last Post () by ak2013.

• Official Post

This question gets asked a lot, and i always say there is no best image.

Each image has its own character and something you like or dislike about it.

Every image is customisable, so you can change button mappings, skins and almost everything to suit your liking.

Try all images and tweek things the way you like it.

• Hi master

You are very right its from twiking perspective that we say some images are better because they are flexible enough to be customised but others alas they crush. Those that can be strecthed to your liking are the ones pointed out to be better but all in all ..all images are okey depending on what you want. For example try to install your best skin some will not boot at all or some will not install at all. Some do not even have provision to change the skins by less technical people. All in all some images are flexible while others are not. So far I have used these images openpli, open ATv, blackhole, openblackhole, openspa, nonsolosat, egami, openvix, openhdf, vti, hyperion opendroid, newnigma, pure2, satdreamGr, pure2, openesi, dreamelite, powersat, rudedream, SF Team, openplus, Ts image, merlin, Ozoon, Germini, powerboard, demoni, etc. Some images apply to some make of decoders e.g newnigma its for dreambox only

I had duo2 receiver and some images were crushing. So the advise Iam providing is from experience with duo2 receiver. Currently I own Zgemma H9, Uno4kse, DM 525 , DM 800hdse and duo2 was sold out.

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!