OPENHDF-6.3-HBBTV-GST_1.15-DM800SE-SIM2-12062018-ParageriaGS

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,930 times. The last Post () by samirson75.

• this image, dm520, enigma2 patched and rebuild to work on dm800se sim2 84d WITH FULL HBBTV (+ERT GREECE)

GST -1.15.0

WORKS only on multiboot

it s not possible to install it as nfi (because nfidump block hbbtv)

extract , rename the inside folder (example OPENHDF-6.3-hbbtv) and move it directly to directory with images on your multiboot

for example, for mmboot to /MultiMiniBoot/mmDIR dir

need to move multiboot usb, to a linux pc and do the job as root user

EASY WAY

In this example our mmboot is on: /media/hdd/MultiMiniBoot:

move tar.gz file to : /media/hdd/backup

telnet to your box and give this command

tar -xvzf /media/hdd/backup/name_of_file.tar.gz -C /media/hdd/MultiMiniBoot/mmDIR

when finish reboot your box

and boot from new image

i have test it with mmboot 1.42 , and openmultiboot

feeds addons work

DON'T ONLINE UPDATE (enigma2 has patched)

DOWNLOAD

http://www.mediafire.com/file/…8-ParaferiaGS.tar.gz/file

• I've a problem when i extract the file the're the last 6 files which are ( extensions+hdd+mnt+share+system plugins+tmp ) arn't extract it and i've this error message in winrar

my friend read first post

need linux pc to extract and move folder.

just move tar.gz file to your dreambox (usb or hdd) and

use the EASY WAY

• Did it the Easy way, and it is stuck at boot.

Same as 1 other image. I have changed USB memory.
    The only image working is OpePli 6.2.
    I dont know what is wrong,....

what you mean stuck at boot

mmboot it s boot ?

can you see image name on mmboot interface ?

can you ftp or telnet to your box?

i have test it on my usb mmboot and work

• I choose OPENHDF from mmboot menu, and then it start blinking in blue lamp on dm800se. and after 5 more sec its stop blink and nothing more happens.... yellow staple is 1/3

Maybee my hardware is to old ? I guess i have one of the first dm800se clone with hdmi, since i have had it for long time.
    USB drive is 16gb Kingston and harddisk is 128gb ssd Kingston.

I made both disks ext4 with fdisk and mkfs.ext4. Then i mounted the with Devige Manager

I also changed Flash image to newnigma2_stable_lean_dm800se_v4.0.16-Jasper-20160106

Edited 2 times, last by mavic ().

• I choose OPENHDF from mmboot menu, and then it start blinking in blue lamp on dm800se. and after 5 more sec its stop blink and nothing more happens.... yellow staple is 1/3

Maybee my hardware is to old ? I guess i have one of the first dm800se clone with hdmi, since i have had it for long time.
    USB drive is 16gb Kingston and harddisk is 128gb ssd Kingston.

I made both disks ext4 with fdisk and mkfs.ext4. Then i mounted the with Devige Manager

I also changed Flash image to newnigma2_stable_lean_dm800se_v4.0.16-Jasper-20160106

use on flash this image Dream-Elite-4.1-dm800se-sim2-FORARAB-20171120.rar (google it)

take a simple old usb 1-2 gb format it with gparted to ext4

mount as usb ,install mmboot 1.42 ,don't forget, on clone box

follow the rest , and will see

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!