HOW TO make CCCam Server for Conax DishTV

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,775 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hello Dear,

i have an problem for you please you all rectify it, i have dream box dm800se, i have conex dishtv viewing card only and i want to know that how to play channel via dream box, i am newly in Dream box, plz tech me step by step, and also know that how to card pairing with dream box plz tell me.

• Hello Dear,

i have an problem for you please you all rectify it, i have dream box dm800se, i have conex dishtv viewing card only and i want to know that how to play channel via dream box, i am newly in Dream box, plz tech me step by step, and also know that how to card pairing with dream box plz tell me.

• Hello Dear,

i have an problem for you please you all rectify it, i have dream box dm800se, i have conex dishtv viewing card only and i want to know that how to play channel via dream box, i am newly in Dream box, plz tech me step by step, and also know that how to card pairing with dream box plz tell me. and all tell me how to get RSA file and Dump file. plz reply me. i want to learn this technique just like yours.

Thanks

Tech Verma:hello

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!