Trying to buy Dreambox

• I live in United States and am currently trying to buy DM 920 Ultra HD. Does anybody know a good re-saler that would ship to the USA? At this point I dont care if its even a clone.

Thank You,

DFL

quick ebay search

Please login to see this link.

• We can ship any of the products that we stock to the USA. We'd recommend the VU+ range of UHD receivers.

Official Sponsor of the OpenViX Team

Official resellers of Edision, Formuler, GiGaBlue, Mut@nt Technomate, VU+, and many more...

Secure online ordering - Paypal and all major cards accepted - Order online 7 days a week!

PRICE MATCH PROMISE - WE'LL TRY TO MATCH ANY UK PRICE*

*SEEN ANY PRODUCT CHEAPER? CONTACT US AND WE’LL TRY TO MATCH LIKE FOR LIKE!

• In our opinion VU+ have better support and yes Enigma 2.

Official resellers of Edision, Formuler, GiGaBlue, Mut@nt Technomate, VU+, and many more...

Secure online ordering - Paypal and all major cards accepted - Order online 7 days a week!

• I concur in recommendation of the vu+ range, in the past dreamboxes were wildly overpriced and over-rated until Vu+ took over.

Its only in the last couple of years or so that dreambox fought back to compete with vu+ boxes available so i think i would rather go with the company that is leading the chase in the range, in my opinion why go with a company that lost touch with reality in pricing and is also now trying to chase the better manufacturer.

• @ world_of_sat
    I would appreciate it if your company will start shipping to Africa

Sent from my MotoE2 using Tapatalk

Please login to see this picture.

• @ world_of_sat
    I would appreciate it if your company will start shipping to Africa

Sent from my MotoE2 using Tapatalk

We do now have offline export facilities, simply open a pre-sales ticket here: Please login to see this link.

State the goods required and complete shipping address, we'll then provide a pro-forma and payment link.