[Question] NSS7 20W

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,452 times. The last Post () by ac1139.

• Hello,

I have recently tried to tune this satellite and I came across this situation:

Signal:

morning - 75%,

lunchtime - 90%,

Somewhere during the afternoon (I still did know exactly when) the signal disappears and reappears around 23h with 17% .... that at 24h is already 60% ...

Another question is about active transponders ... the information made available on reference sites is not coherent:

I only have channels on the frequency 12513 H 8333 DVB-S2 / QPSK but according to the King of sat the frequency 12697 H 6665 DVB-S2 QPSK should also be active ...

Anyone tuning in to this satellite could give some feedback?

I'm in Porto with a 1.20m dish.

Thank you!!

Edited once, last by fmoreira ().

• Hello Naja,

sometimes i look at thjis position for feeds out of USA ! But it is not stationary by which i mean it is termed inclined by upto 2.6 degrees

Satellite stationkeeping box and inclined orbit satellite

From the diagram above the satellite must remain 0.15 deg for it to appear stationary to the dish face.

That is why the satellite is used mainly for temporary feeds which of course can be of interest to enthusiastic hunters !

The full page explains all very nicely in English is linked below.

http://www.satsig.net/satellite/inclined-orbit-operation.htm

I noticed on king of sat you can track the inclination live to work out when the best window for reception is available and open !

c3242eead53db.png

I hope this can steer you in the right direction ! Happy feed hunting.

:rikjaard1:

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• if you want live feed info there is some french site that purveys an updated live feeds look for "satelliteweb" in google ¬

Those guys using dvb cards in Pc's with Bande C and KA with extremely LOW symbol rates ect !

For feeds they have many answered to enquiring data ¬
    :puff:

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!