Help on how to build OSCAM for Mips oder Arm with IPV6, webif

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 719 times. The last Post () by kalvis.

• Hi guys,

i've been searching this forum for quite a while and already tried to compile OSCAM with Debian in VM for ARM (AX51HD by Opticum) and for Formuler F1. Read through the guides but didn't get a binary that would work. I would need IPV6 support, Webif libusb ssl. As i am not that Linux-related but am always trying to learn new things i would appreciate if anyone could give a step by step tutorial with recommendations on which linux to use.

Thanks a lot

CU Endurance

(Would also take precomiled binarys if ipv6 is working :) )

• Mayby better is download your ARM processor type (check tuner data) binary via opkg, you must find this type binary net collection address (example entware, these are ARM processor support). Of course check how to add opkg configuration file new net address. Only problem, some address is https and you tuner software not included this support, then download usb stick and try this.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!