How to make a 0960 sky red card work on a pre-configured Oscam r11425

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,680 times. The last Post () by EnoSat.

• Hi all,

I installed a pre-configured Oscam r11425 (oscam-1.20-unstable_svn-r11425) on a BlackHole-3.0.5-vusolose image.

After doing this, my sky red card which before could open freeview channels like "Made in Leeds", etc. does not work anymore.

I guess this is caused by a strange configuration which uses two readers (protocol emu) and one proxy (protocol constcw). In fact, even if I create a new reader according to the suggestions I found in different threads on this forum, the channels are not descrambled and all ECMs are filtered.

Any suggestions?

Thank you in advance.

• Now the problem is in oscam.user. The "caid = 0960" and "au = skyuk" parameters are ok for skyuk but not for powervu (AFN in particular), which requires no caid and "au = 1" to autoroll and work properly.

Is there a way to make everything work without being forced to modify the said parameters any time by hand?

Any suggestion is welcome.

• same problem with 0960 in oscam and gbox , but scam359 and cccam230 work OK with this card {0963 card work ok in oscam}

• master G

Set the Label from UK OSCam to Videoguard2 Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!