Error with a Dreambox 800 HD Clon receiver

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,110 times. The last Post () by ajerizteasi.

• Hi,

I bought a dreambox 800 hd pvr (clone) with SIM 2.01. Yesterday, I flashed an incorrect imatge and now I get the classical "ERR 01 NO CA FOUND". Three years ago, the box gave me the same error and I solved, but I can't remember what I did. Now I tried some versions of dreamup with enforce included, in order to solve the trouble related to the flash button, but when I solved it and the flash button is ready, then I obtain another error "file too big" and can't flash image.

Also of this I tried optiflasher and the tool NCF Sim 2 v.2.5, with no results.

I don't know my boot loader, but I can give you, at least, two images that worked fine:

http://dl2.dm800sim2.com/sim2/…HOENIX-dm800-20092010.rar

and this one

DreamElite v.1.33dv3 BlackHole Mod Maclinksys DM800 HD Sim 2.01 Patch SSL #84

but yesterday, I flashed via Optiflasher another Nabilosat image. Optiflashed said that flash was sucessful but now my box shows "ERR 01 NO CA FOUND".

Some help please?;(

• but when I run dreambox control center, for example, the software doesn't detect the dream. This is a new problem to add to the first and, before of the NCF error, the software detected the dream without any kind of problems. I formatted my pc, local ntwork and router in order to check your solutions. I'll let u know.

thanks alot;)

• i wonder if the sim card is seated correctly to motherboard ?

if still having trouble getting it into flash mode try removing the sim give it a wipe with a lint cloth or glasses cloth

refit & try again you could also lift the sprung tangs it seats again slighty with tweezers but go careful to get a better connection...

also go careful on the slider that holds the sim in the holder as they are a bit flimsy

GL

If my post helps hit the Thanks ;-)

• yes, the SIM is placed at the front of receiver, on the right corner below the lead. It seems that is placed properly, but I can see a sligthly blue colour just at the beside of the golden label. I have to remove many things of motherboard and it can be so difficult to me...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!