OpenSPA 7.4 Images

There are 98 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 33,412 times. The last Post () by wika.

• I agree. Best of the best... on my Zgemmah92h goes like a charm...🔝🔝🔝

Vu+ duo due - Zgemma H9.2H - Motorized system with Amiko DM 3800, LNB Inverto Black Ultra Single and Fracarro 100 cm dish (70,5E to 45W).

• I agree. Best of the best... on my Zgemmah92h goes like a charm...🔝🔝🔝

Hello dear friend, could you make your softcam file available for test?...

It's not necessary... Simply it's the W@Rp file...It can be found easily here...😉

Vu+ duo due - Zgemma H9.2H - Motorized system with Amiko DM 3800, LNB Inverto Black Ultra Single and Fracarro 100 cm dish (70,5E to 45W).

• @sagusa, the reason I requested for your softcam is it's only one particular softcam (pv) that seems to work on my H9s and just wanted to compare you'd to identify the problem.

Which particular softcam? I simply download the last W@Rp softcam and use it. That's all...😉

Edited once, last by saragusa ().

• Has anyone faced a problem updating the image at the moment?

I made more than one attempt to update the image, the image changed from version 7.0.14 to the older version 7.0.13, and I could not upgrade

Even with trying to flash online update after downloading the image successfully and trying to decompile it gives an error

I made more than one attempt to update the image, the image changed from version 7.0.14 to the older version 7.0.13, and I could not upgrade

Even with trying to flash online update after downloading the image successfully and trying to decompile it gives an error

Not, what is your box?

Not, what is your box?

Vu + zero 4k

• kindly can any one upload Skin MetrixJR folder please ?

Free Palestine People

Edited once, last by angel_heart ().

• sergiri and good day to all...well,a suggestion,.

could it be possible to modify the Spa image to automatically scan in multistream channels? or a multistream addon to use cos some low-cost traditional boxes do scan in multistream channels without additional settings.

• Hi!

I have just installed this enigma on my octagon sf8008 and I can not find a way to clear biss channels,

how does this image handle biss keys?

I have noticed that I can not instal any oscam-emu with softcam.key file, just any sinlge oscam version without any emu reader.

What is the trick for biss channels?

octagon sf8008 4K combo

• please make folder for gigablue hd quad (not plus).Installed latest openspa image from hdquad plus onto hdquad and it is working but didn't know that is all same hardware spec receiver.

Thanks forwardly and keep the good work.

OpenSPA Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

OpenSPA Supported Models ~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!