Tivusat on Windows - help needed

There are 14 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,403 times. The last Post () by SatEver.

• Hello everyone,

Trying to use my active Tivusat card (gold) with DVB Viewer Pro on the PC (just to watch the programs), but cannot figure it out. Please consider me an advanced PC user, but completely clueless with Oscam, emus, etc. The card works fine on my VU+ Duo and its installed CCcam plugin. I also have the official CAM (CI, not the CI+) but never really needed it.

My DVB-S card does not have a reader/CI. I use an Infinity USB Smart which I believe I've installed correctly, following this guide. It's in Device Manager/Ports/USB Serial Port (COM3).

I downloaded a file named "Oscam_Loader.v0.1.4_oscam.0.99.4.716svn.x86-64-pc-win32.cygwin1.7" which supposedly includes all required files but probably old versions. There's also ACamd.dll 0.6.1.5 which I replaced with 0.6.20 and copied to C:\Program Files (x86)\DVBViewer\Plugins.

08a28b4f66af63824.png

I tried playing with some settings with no success, if anyone can help or point me to the right direction I'd be really grateful. Many thanks.

Edited 3 times, last by SatEver ().

• Trying again using a newer oscam version, without the loader UI. I double-click on oscam.exe and open DVB Viewer Pro.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• I deleted all files/folders and trying again, thanks to the kind reply from niosi. Before troubleshooting possible ACamd/DVB Viewer Pro issues, I'll try to fix Oscam first. Very old posts here indicate that some Oscam versions might work better than others, I use niosi's version. For the CAID, I assume I should use 183E (gold card) instead of 183D (older blue card), but I don't really know for sure.

I'll post here all possible details, text in red are my additions/changes:

continued...

• Edited 2 times, last by SatEver ().

• About the Infinity USB Smart reader, it is set to "Module" (instead of "Normal") and to the mode "smart VCP 3.58 mhz betaid=25cc" as recommended in this old post.

Phew... || (sorry about the long posts)

• SatEver

I think it's the device config...the card it's non read, no ATR in log.

try one of these config (I dont use infinity and I found in DEB forum and in streamboard one)

protocol = smartreader

device = Infinity;Serial:Smart

or

protocol = smartreader

device = Infinity:003:003

le azioni dicono che sei!

• Thanks niosi, unfortunately it doesn't work:

(also tried Infinity:Serial:Smart, not sure if it's a typo)

• I will have to carefully study all those old Scaistar threads and compare files/configs to hopefully find something. Too bad most of those old uploaded files/packs are no longer available.

• SatEver

you have to find the serial or alternative the bus of your device.

by telnet: libusb

and your receive the list of devices installed in your machine or in windows configuration the list of devices and drivers

so you can create the "reader" with the right parameters, or if the device is listed with bus:number cpoy the results in oscam reader config

le azioni dicono che sei!

• Thank you niosi and a very Happy Birthday! I enabled the Windows 10 Telnet Client but have no idea on how to use libusb, even though I searched and tried.

I remember a few old posts saying that newer oscam versions have problems with the Infinity for this purpose (Tivusat), do you know if such old (circa 2010/11) Oscam Windows builds are still available to download? I might have to try several of them.

• I attach my config in case it might help someone. I used an older oscam version, newer ones gave me issues I could not solve (related to dvbapi, I think). If I understand correctly, this old version does not use dvbapi (note: I don't know what dvbapi does or if it's even required here).

The only issue is that once every 4-5 minutes (sometimes even less frequently), playback is interrupted for a few seconds. In such cases oscam reports for example:

"...1972 c01 user1 (183E&005411/0D4D/91:FA78): not found (648 ms)"

and ACamd reports:

"...Newcamd 0: ECM [114D][183E/00000000] not able to decode".

After these few seconds, playback resumes automatically but I don't know what causes this. At least it works almost perfectly.

update: made some changes -file is updated- and interruptions are even less frequent

• It suddenly stopped working. OSCam log reports nothing new (all ok) but ACamd:

:(

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!