KodiLite Discussion (addon errors, new addon requests etc.)

There are 2,968 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 367,199 times. The last Post () by toti.toti.

• Sorry. The log does not give much information. I cannot test the addon because the website dazn does not work in my country. It (dazn) is available only in Germany, Austria, Italy, Switzerland, Canada and Japan. If you live in these countries - test the Kodi addon in Windows or Android Kodi.

• this was missing in previous error log:

The script fails due to the missing addon?

• OK thanks

where I find inputstream.adaptive and how I install it

script.module.inputstreamhelper was included in the dazn zip. However I am sorry I cannot help as it does not work here. Please try with Kodi on another system (windows on pc or android).

• OK thanks

where I find inputstream.adaptive and how I install it

script.module.inputstreamhelper was included in the dazn zip. However I am sorry I cannot help as it does not work here. Please try with Kodi on another system (windows on pc or android).

The script script.module.inputstreamhelper requires the addon inputstream.adaptive to be installed and enabled in kodilite.

In normal kodi installation, we can search the kodi repository, install and enable it.

pcd How could we install this addon in kodilite?

• Sorry, I have no idea. I never used it. Please ask the people who made the Kodi addon plugin.video.dazn

Link here :- KodiLite.v.5.0

• I have this error which causes my openAtv image to crash:

Code
    20:42:48.2527 { D } Traceback (most recent call last):
    20:42:48.2532 { D }   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", line 68, in action
    20:42:48.2538 { D }   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", line 48, in action
    20:42:48.2544 { D }   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/KodiLite/plugin.py", line 2343, in addon
    20:42:48.2643 { D }     self.session.openWithCallback(self.listplugs, Getadds)           20:42:48.2648 { D } NameError: global name 'Getadds' is not defined
    20:42:48.2652 [ E ] python/python.cpp:209 call [ePyObject] (PyObject_CallObject(<bound method NumberActionMap.action of <Components.ActionMap.NumberActionMap instance at 0x71307990>>,('ColorActions', 'green')) failed)

Could someone help with this?

Thanks.

Thanks for the info. Corrected now. After next time start of KodiLite - exit and restart enigma. Then please test.

• Io ho utilizzato una verisone allegata da pcd su questo sito che poi è stata rimossa perchè non funzionante,

Credo che in quella versione abbia risolto questo errore, ma ci sono altri problemi.

• I enabled it, made login successfully and content loaded, but when I try to play something, kodi crashes.

It requires at least kodi 18 on android ( my version is 17.6).

The addon inputstream.adaptive should be compiled for mips( it seems that nobody did it),

installed in kodilite and then enabled.

It seems very difficult, but if Dazn plugin worked, it will be very important for Kodilite project.

Update: on android Kodi 18 it works!

• Hi,

I’m using Kodi on my laptop for viewing local movies stored on an external hdd. I’m wondering whether KodoLite will give me similir capability on my new Tiviar Alpha+ running Open ATV.

Before I try installing it, I would really appreciate it if someone could confirm whether KodiLite would allow me to play films, stored in a separate location from the Tv recordings.

Also, is there any way I can achieve any/all of the following, directly from the stb box:

1. Have a dedicated entry in the EPG front menu for movies.

2. A dedicated button to launch movies.

3. Have the movie menu show film covers and associated description (e.g. from the IMDB).

Thanks in advance.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!