Dinobot 4K Update - Including missing E2 afterwards ( Solved )

There are 79 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 19,512 times. The last Post () by Lululla.

• I try next days for cam

;)

I installed several fhd skins and I also remember a specification for dinobot but at the start I couldn't get Android to start. only e2. but it only interests me because my daughter plays with music from YouTube and I am interested in e2 because I see it very fast I think it is a good receiver I wanted to try other images on a pli basis but I still haven't tried tell me that if I change image I don't start Android I'm really newbye on this but very hard head. I will surely discover the reason for this

Regatds

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• I am confused lululla.

Your first post you say you have updated android and all is working. Yes?

So you were able to boot into android with the red button on boot up. Yes?

I think you now say your problem is you have installed an FHD skin on the enigma2 boot. Yes?

This skin works in Enigma2. But now you cannot get into android.

You have to do a full reboot to switch operating system. When it says menu on the display. You press red for android.

Is the LCD/LED updating but you have a black screen (maybe because of the skin)

If so, do as mentioned above when the display says "menu"

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• with openatv 6.2 skin HD:

have updated android and all is working. Yes

boot into android with the red button on boot up. Yes

Next..

have installed an FHD skin on the enigma2 boot. Yes

i have full reboot box and press red for android but.... no way

now I do other tests, in fact the question was whether it was possible to install a fhd skin or if an appropriate skin was needed for this system

I also thought that Android necessarily needed ATV images

But I am ignorant in this and I rely on your experience to understand
    now I also see trying oscam, I hope to succeed

:thumbup:

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• as far as i am aware the boots are seperate. I have all my fhd skins loaded on my dinobot. I don't see how it can effect the android side. But then again i use an openatv build. No idea what crazy things openpli do.

• Yes

Now it started with FHD and Android skins :)

I was wrong about pressing the Red button, I'm a donkey.

I pressed several times and left

I have this box:

Dinobot U5 Mini 4K 2GB DDR4 16GB eMMC Android 7 & Enigma2 DVB-S2-C-T2 Dual Boot

It was giust oper to comment, the important thing that I understood how this toy works.

Now I'm going crazy with oscam.apk which doesn't open and I don't know how to update oscam.bin but I'll find this too

For now Thanks, always available as usual

Only one thing, they told me that with other images it does not start with Android but only with ATV: this too will not be true I think. I'll try this too.

Meanwhile, thank you, then I will reply after fixing the Oscam case, maybe it will serve as an experience and notes for everyone

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• DANNYPS4 is probably the man to ask about the oscam side of things. I think from reading his other post you might need to root the android setup. I don't know how to do that.

I can get cccam and newcamd working on android using manual input or via a keys file.

But never tried an oscam like you would get on the enigma2 side of things.

• forget about it, OSCAM under android is what it is, I
    even team up with other team member here to find a solution and we got stuck in
    a dead end... bottom line, don't waste your time with it unless you have the
    source code of eonTV.apk
    or work for vivant/dinobot

• I continue this topic to inform you that the oscam now works,

after importing the softcam from LiveTv (MENU 2468)

I found the folder in the Windows Network and made the appropriate changes.

Now everything works well.

I'm using an OpenDroid at the moment and I'm happy, waiting to test other images, I ask if there are dedicated skins for this Box, or the skins are fine based on the image (Oealliance - PLi)

Thanks again to everyone

Regards

• hI,

Where can i DOWNLOAD THE FULL SYSTEM VERSION OF THE DINOBOT 4K TWIN.

I SEND ON A TRASH FILES AND NOW IT'S DOESNT WORK

Thanks for your reply.

Bruno

• Buonasera Mr.KIDDAC vorrei sapere se e possibile come accesere al file link: mac.txt.

Grazie mille in anticipo

only english language please

your questione here

Dinobot 4K Update - Including missing E2 afterwards ( Solved )

or here

https://u5pvr.blogspot.com/201…ress-after-upgrading.html

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• Ho il modello Dinobot 4K +. Dopo l'aggiornamento il lato E2 non funziona. Ho provato diversi software per quella scatola ma non riesco a risolvere il problema. Cosa devo fare?

Search zip image hitool for your dinobot, extract image e2, compress ONLY It in zip and flash. And voilà. E2 works!

• Ho il modello Dinobot 4K +. Dopo l'aggiornamento il lato E2 non funziona. Ho provato diversi software per quella scatola ma non riesco a risolvere il problema. Cosa devo fare?

Search zip image hitool for your dinobot, extract image e2, compress ONLY It in zip and flash. And voilà. E2 works!

I find old version to fix this problem now it works. But when i try to update for the latest version of 2021 E2 dissappears again.

• good morning to all, i have the same problem on my dinobot 4k plus. can somebody help me, how can i put image HITOOLS vile on it? if somebody could answer and help me out, that would b great. have a nice day.

• if you follow the original instructions on post 1

Then you created a blank file called mac.txt, type in your mac address into it. Your mac address can be found on your original box or on the underside of your dinobot.

• to kiddaC,

Thank you very much for your instructions on first post i manage to solve the problem and my dinobot u5 mini Back to Normal,

Well done and keep the good running. ONCE AGAIN Thank you very much

Regards

Majeed

Edited once, last by maij64 ().

• Welcome
    I have a problem please help me (( DINOBOT 4K TWIN )
    When the device is turned on, the device logo appears on the TV only
    The word appears on the receiver E2
    I tried to update the device, but it didn't work

• Today I enjoyed resetting the Dinobot from the button below

Code
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1p5W3Hm8dRe5OOMbewviRaHBC_GCdW0EX/

Then after downloading the above link file

Install the following firmware using a USB stick.

So please do the following

1. Go to ... system update ... online update - Normal Installaztion

2. Automatic restart, no E2 available

3. Create a mac.txt file in USB with the correct Mac address 00: 00: 00 00: 00: 00

4. The Mac address can be found during installation in the menu or under the device on the label

5. Restart the box: E2 can now be selected using the colored button

6. Now install the E2 image ATV 7.0 - download - copy the Dinobot folder to USB and press the green plus button

times during startup until UPDTE appears on the display.

now it works even better than before

:smiling face:

Dinobot 4K images

Download openatv, pure2, openhdf images | firmware for Dinobot 4K and Dinobot 4K SE, android, enigma2, satellite and cable linux hd receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!