Dinobot 4K Update - Including missing E2 afterwards ( Solved )

There are 79 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 19,514 times. The last Post () by Lululla.

• hi im not sure if anyone can help me or if im posting in the right room, i have a dinobot u5 mini and the channels on enigma 2 keeps freezing... ive checked the line on another reciver its ok

• by channels are your refering to satellite channels free to air, sat channels via cs, or iptv.

Free to air - dish misalignment

CS - dish alignment, crap server, poor internet.

IPTV - poor internet, your line has reached its max users. if yours - worry. If found on the internet. Thats what hacked iptv lines do :)

can you create a new thread in the dinobot 4k section. It's not really relevant to this post. Thanks

Dinobot 4K Support

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Hello everyone

I have a Dinobot 4k +

and after an update made Enigma 2 has disappeared !!!

I tried to attach the MAC to the usb stick

me if I go in

Live tv

Menu

Misc

does not see the MAC for restoring Enigma 2

I have also tried to restore factory data

But nothing!!!

There is someone who can help me !!!

Thank you very much!!!

• Hi guys

Dinobot 4k Plus Recovery Images latest 2018-07-02

Fixed with this update without unpacking the file otherwise it does not read it !!!

turn off the decoder

Download

Copy to usb

collagate to the decoder

Press Reset - switch on the decoder - for a long time until the update ...

As if by magic

Returned Enigma 2

If you need help you have nothing to ask for !!!

• Hello amielea

I repeat the procedure

Download this file:

-Dinobot 4K+ Normal : update.zip - Google Drive

Includes Android and E2 openATV

Dinobot Full recovery Images

Update 2018-07-02

Do not unpack.

the normal Update.zip on an empty USB stick.

Turn off the box from the main switch, insert the USB key on the back, press the Reset button on the back, hold it down, turn on the main switch until Update is shown on the display, then wait until the box is restarted.

Ps: Manufacturers should remove this update that does not work from the Dinobot update server.;)

• hi mate

I've also been gonin crazy with this and have just seen this post and when going into live TV, setup, misc I cannot find any options for write Mac?

Any ideas please.. Thanks

• yes my friend i do all this what you say.

I format the stick of fat32. Download openatv 6.3 copy past dinoboot folder in stick. I put it in the usb port pres the green button and see updt on display. I wait 1h and not instal. In the tv sceen i see only the boot menu. Not upload image.

Why

• I have the same problem. I did upgrade back to Android 7 and E2 (the recovery image should have both Android and E2) and tried all ways to get back E2 but nothing. I can get request for which system I like as starting system. Ok with Android but nothing with E2. If I set E2 the E2 display stays stucked and nothing happens. I've tried with OpenATV image on usb stick then pressed green button on remote. Upgd appears on display but nothing. I've also checked with LiveTv app in Android for Mac write but correct Mac address is already stored. If I confirm Mac and receiver reboots still no E2. My receiver is U5Mini 4K

• Use the usb port in the back of your dinobot for flashing.

I always just press green, ok, green, ok .... over and over to try and kick it in. It doesn't always work.

• Thanks KiddaC for your suggestion. I've tried your procedure several times without success. Still upgd display and green led fixed and not blinking so I suppose nothing loading. I am quite depressed because I think this unit could be very performant but if it is so difficult to recovery normal operation is very unusefull. I will try again for some time and in case of no success to get back E2 I will send it back to dealer and ask for refound.

• When the flash kicks in, you get a black background with bit white blocky text saying its flashing with a progress bar. So you know after a few seconds whether its kicked in.

Don't send it back. These boxes are mint.

So on your usb stick have you got the correct folders.

097d9dad95fb9b.png

then U5

then

21a55b98a2fd4af2d09.png

if you have a file that says noforce. Rename it to force

• Thanks again. On the usb stick I have Dinobot folder only and no backupstick.txt as you pointed out. Into Dinobot folder I have only three files named : kernel.bin, imageversion and rootfs.tar.bz2. There is no force or noforce file. The image file is OpenATV 6.3 dated 04-04-2019. I see your files are older. Maybe this is the problem. Could you give me address where to download the files you mention. Thanks

Dinobot 4K images

Download openatv, pure2, openhdf images | firmware for Dinobot 4K and Dinobot 4K SE, android, enigma2, satellite and cable linux hd receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!