OpenAtv 6.2 skin Motor icon location Question please!

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,760 times. The last Post () by KiddaC.

• Hello all of you good day!!!!!!!

I am asking this question because i like very much openpli skin but also like openatv 6.2 image.....

I just want to put motor icon(when it moves from 1 sat to other for example) ...to my orig mymetrixlite ,,,like exactly as openpli 6.2

how can i do this please?

I know nothing about editing or making skins.(please if you can send me details how to do this)

Thank you very much!!

I am waiting for your help!!!

I forgot to say tha openpli skin from atv feeds is very bad.In real pli image is beautiful with high resoloution)

• I use a very simple skin "Ultraviolet" in OpenATV 6.2, it shows the degrees from a satellites to another and also the time in secs employed to move. Probably many others skins do this , but i'm not sure you can configurate it as you like.

• Your skin folder live in usr/share/enigma2/....

Most skins just have one file skin.xml that have all the screens in. You would have to search the relevant skins to find the parts you want.

<screen name="Dish" ....

or

<screen name="Dishpip"

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Official Post

KiddaC i tried this on mynovumhd and it didn't work.....but then nor dose his code....any suggestions welcomed

• As I said in my original thread, I have no way of testing this. So I am just guessing.

Firstly you need to make sure any named colours are in skin.xml otherwise use colour hex values.

You reference graphic files... do they exist in novum skin.

dish and dishpip screens still exists in openvix and openatv code so that should be no problem

https://github.com/OpenViX/eni…ib/python/Screens/Dish.py

https://github.com/openatv/eni…ib/python/Screens/Dish.py

So have a look at the variables and see if they exist in that screen class. (which they seem to)

dish screen

dishpip screen

Never used or tried novum skin. Is that built via a plugin or is it just static files.

If it's built via plugin you might need to copy and paste that code into a user skin file.

etc/enigma2/skin_user_skinname.xml

Code
    <skin>
    </skin>

The other thing I would try is a live debug.

Open up a telnet session.

init 4

enigma2

Then try and move your dish and see what errors (if any are being reported)

init 3

to start your box again.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

Edited once, last by KiddaC ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!