Need image and instructions

There are 67 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,666 times. The last Post () by Gentleman10.

• Think original image on first is way to go like jokosat says, its probs already been mentioned but the pen has to be fat32 not ntfs..

best way is with a mac to format pen to fat32 i think = https://www.admfactory.com/how…drive-to-fat32-in-mac-os/

Or with windows use

HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool

There is possibly another way to flash this box if you think this image is blocking usb kernal reading, and that is via the hdd, to do that you would have to transfer the image/folder via wincsp or filezilla to a specific location on the box and then via the remote you would then navigate to somewhere like flash via hdd or flash, and more than likely there will even be ways via putty if its not offered in your menu, menu's and options differ so i,m just speculating as i am not familiar with this image you have at all.

Also another thing to note down is whether the box is genuine? Sorry if thats already been stated..its just old images like the one you have kinda sets off alarm bells as to whether it is or not,,,,but hopefully it is.

• the pen has to be fat32 not ntfs..

There is possibly another way to flash this box if you think this image is blocking usb kernal reading, and that is via the hdd,

whether the box is genuine?

I formatted with HP tool into Fat32 not NTFS

I tried that as in post #49 but it didnt work

The box is genuine. i bought it directly from a dealer. ....

• Ok I put the cfe update on FAT 32 formatted flash, rebooted the box but NOTHING happened. there was NO display from the front panel at all. I put the factory image that I got from the vuo plus site on a similar flash and booted again but NOTHING happened. I tried to install through the plugin automatic backup restore but nothing happened. The box is not accepting changing image in any way.....

By the way, when I try to upgrade factory software through the plugin available in the image I get the message: factory software does not exist.

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!