MY ACCOUNT - PROBLEMS SERIOUS

• Hi.

I'm having serious problems with my account.

From my "DONATION" post, warning that "enigma1969" is deleting my posts, I NEVER received any more messages from the Forum.

#

Check my account, it is set up for immediate receipt of any new post or message.

#

I like the Forum.

But if you do not want me at Forum, I cancel my account and ask PayPal to return my donation.

#

I think "enigma1969" is causing all this confusion.

Please review my account and why I have not received emails for weeks.

#

I hope.

Thank you.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Melgas ().

• I think "enigma1969" is causing all this confusion.

Please review my account and why I have not received emails for weeks.

enigma1969 doesn`t have the permission to edit your account settings. Only an admin does, so we have no idea what the issue is.

Review your own account by going to control panel > settings > notifications

Please login to see this picture.

• Hi, "MASTER G".

I already reviewed my account.

My account is set to receive immediate messages after any post.

You are an administrator. Check for yourself what I am saying to you.

My email address is receiving and sending messages normally. There's nothing wrong with my address.

Proof of that:

What I posted today - this new post - three hours ago, just about ten minutes ago I received the notification.

My address is fine.

There is something "strange" in my account and forum.

Please verify.

Thank you.

• Hi, "MASTER G".

Your information is correct.

But then check the reason I'm not getting notifications from the posts I subscribe to. It is important that you check this anomaly.

Please verify.

Thank you.

• Hi, "MASTER G".

I checked yesterday, that my email address is working fine.

I still do not get forum posts. Except messages from my own posts; as we checked yesterday.

Everything has been happening since "enigma1969" deleted my posts.

He asked me to create a post; and then he erased everything ...

Any blocking?! ...

Is it just a coincidence?! ...

I want you to check everything out. Please.

I am waiting. Thank you.

• I still do not get forum posts. Except messages from my own posts; as we checked yesterday.

This is normal unless you bookmark that thread. Do this by going to the thread you want notifications from, click "manage subscription" > "watch this thread" > "notify me of new posts".

Please login to see this attachment.

Everything has been happening since "enigma1969" deleted my posts.

Its time to put the "enigma1969 done this" nonsense to bed. You made duplicate posts in multiple threads and he removed one of them, which is standard protocol for a moderator. I assure you he has done nothing more than this.

Is it just a coincidence?! ...

I want you to check everything out. Please.

Yes its just a coincidence.

I have done everything i can to verify your account is working fine. Bookmarks or subscriptions you need to check yourself, as i can`t login to your account.

But if you do not want me at Forum, I cancel my account and ask PayPal to return my donation.

I`ve just refunded your donation. I`m not going to allow anyone to use this one against us again.

• Hi, "MASTER G".

I have all the topics subscribed, configured according to your image.

On each subscribed topic, I went on "manage subscription"> "watch this topic"> "notify me about new posts".

In my account, I have this configuration:

Forum - Notify me when new threads are created - Enabled - Instant Email Notification.

Everything is correct, but I do not get messages.

#

I will correct your remark:

You say

"You have duplicate posts in multiple threads and have removed one of them,"

Is not true.

I made a post where I should not and "enigma1969" warned me. And he asked me, at the same time, to create a new thred. I did.

But the "enigma1969" did not delete just the wrong post. He deleted the two: the wrong one and the new thread. Do you understand This is the truth.

It was the "MASTERG" that replaced the thread. You are remembered.

#

I do not know what to do to start receiving messages from the Forum again.

Thanks for your attention.

• I do not know what to do to start receiving messages from the Forum again

I suggest you start your own threads instead of posting on others, then you will receive notifications.

There is nothing else we can do to resolve this or accomodate you.

I`m going to close this now.