Animation picon in skin BlackHarmony and SKIN BLACK FHD PLi v1.5 by Mercus34 Description by zdzislaw22

• Animation picon in skin BlackHarmony and SKIN BLACK FHD PLi v1.5 by Mercus34 Description by zdzislaw22

This renderer for animated picon display behaves the same as those from xpicon or zzpicon, i.e. it automatically searches for the animated picon catalog in / usr / share / enigma2 and in the roost of each mounted device.

So how do you have, for example, mounted drive to / hdd and create in it an animatedPicons to renderer directory will use it if there is no directory / usr / share / enigma2 / animatedPicons

And the options you noticed are used to force a specific picon. If you're a collector and have several different animations, you can use these options to force the renderer to use only those you have chosen. In other words, you can have an animation in any directory and choose which one to use.

_________________ _ example Activate user's path and I have No

User path and mam usr / share / enigma 2

FILM We choose Infobars in userskin

The picon animation mode I have Controlled by the skin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!