Pure2 seekbar

There are 18 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,176 times. The last Post () by gorski.

• Hi I'm trying pure2 image on my vuuno4k and it's going great I'm surprised how fast the box is only issue is I can't find how to use seekbar.

I've seen in plugins seekbar-mod and installed it. I'm just not sure how to activate seekbar. On other images I could hold left and right buttons but this just skips the channels. Also pressing help button shows an X

Does anyone know how to activate seekbar on pure2? Thanks

jenseneverest I've seen you post about pure2 any ideas?

• tbh im not sure what you mean mate, there is quite a lot of skin errors with the image, give me an example of when you have the issue.

Seekbar is used to pause and fast forward VOD. On most images you just press and hold right button to fast forward VOD or press help button and scroll down to seekbar.

This doesn't work on pure2 image unless there's another way to activate it.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

• Official Post

okay not a big iptv user, so we on the same page i use GStreamer for my VOD

play the VOD as normal, press help, choose = Seek forward (enter time)

will bring up a seek bar you can use to choose your desired time, press OK to select that time

You could assign a spare key to do this, with setup /system / extra button setup

• Official Post

Have you managed to get CrossEPG working on pure2? I'm not keen on using Rytec sources as it seems to mess up VM EPG. Thanks.

yes after a long long time.... off to bloody work will sort the files when indoors tonight, remind me if i forget lol

• So, it is sorted out...

As far as PurE2 is concerned:

Kodi > FF/RW buttons work (but also: OK > put in the time you wanna go to via number buttons)

FNC plugins > 1, 4, 7, and 3, 6, 9 buttons for for FF/RW

I presume Media Player2 is the same...

VOD (like Ciefp's Pink Panther section) > Snackbar/Seekbar works for FF/RW (if you map it additionally)... I am attaching it to this post.

MENU > Setup > System > RC/Keyboard > Extra button setup and map FF and RW, as described on the TV screen > with "Plugins" section > Snackbar...

Voila! Sorted! Thanx for sharing, gents! :)

• Hello,

I Have installed plugin Snackbar then tried to setup RW/FF as explained above however what event I need to assign? I tried to assign Seek bar but after save with Green button, FF/RW still showing blue cross.

Thanks

Edited once, last by Ahmet T ().

• FCOL, why Seekbar when you installed SnackBar? C'mon, m8...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• The way you set it up. And it's all explained on the forum...

Install SnackBar and restart E2.

RC/Keyboard > Extra Button Setup > press either >> or << button > you will see a number of choices...

Then, choose Plugins > go down 'till you see SnackBar, so choose it by pressing > OK button.

Now, press the green button (Save). EXIT button.

EXIT and start a VOD film.

Press >> and then use buttons > and < around OK button to choose how far FF or RW you want to go, then press OK.

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• Sorry to bothering but I have a minor problem. When I press the Stop button, blue cross appear. I tried to de-assign the Stop key in RC/Keyboard to fix it. But when I press Stop button on remote, it exits from RC/Keyboard menu. Any way to fix it?

• Jesus, man...

If something is NOT working, what is the point of continuing to try to use it anyway? One must try something else!

For instance, I also have VOD films in my channel list (by CIefp).

If STOP button does not work - try instead the EXIT button.

If that does not work you try ^ or V buttons around the OK button!

Then, you can see that each VOD film link = a channel. So, treat it as a channel list and just behave as you normally go between channels, FCOL....

• There is no STOP button in VOD, as I just explained! Once you choose it - it starts downloading/buffering.

It's just a link to a film and you treat it as any other channel! Choose it and it starts. It stops when you choose something else.

If you reselect that film - it will restart.

So, you can either move to another channel/film or restart the film.

If it appears as if it stopped because you re-selected the film - it is buffering at that point but it will start soon. You can only stop it if you choose another film or channel. That's from a channels list...

VU+ UNO 4K PVR ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver UHD 2160p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!