SX88+ / Edison Primo S2 / Mutant HD51

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,089 times. The last Post () by Paulct.

• Not sure what to buy. Have been out of Sat Zapping for a few years.

Looks like there is some hacked firmware for SX88+ that allows BISS & PV channels.

What about the Edison & Mutant? Can they do the same, or more?

Want PVR, but don't mind if it is internal or external.

What are all the extra things an Enigma receiver can do compared to the Octagon / Edison non E2 receivers?

Thanks for advising.

• Got an SX88 here and works well but do find it limiting as seems more geared to European markets than the UK. Things like 28.2 restricted to just now and next EPG. The E2 receivers offer more flexibility for extra bits and pieces.

• I have the same doubts. With Edision Primo /SX88 you can watch multistream channels withouth any configuration, you can hunt feeds with blind scan, they costs a half then a E2.

But a E2 receiver offers more flexibility although it is more difficult to configure it.

Before I take a decision I have two questions about Edision Primo /SX88

1 - Smartcard reader is Conax or CI ?

2 - Alternative firmware open T*ndb*rg on 1,9 E ?

Thanks

• You might want to consider the Octagon SF8008: https://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk/octagon-sf8008

world-of-satellite-banner.gif
    Official Sponsor of the OpenViX Team

Official Distributor of Formuler, Edision, GiGaBlue, Mut@nt Technomate, VU+, and many more...

Secure online ordering - Paypal and all major cards accepted - Order online 7 days a week!

PRICE MATCH PROMISE - WE'LL TRY TO MATCH ANY UK PRICE*

*SEEN ANY PRODUCT CHEAPER? CONTACT US AND WE’LL TRY TO MATCH LIKE FOR LIKE!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!