Hi who can help me how to watch sky uk via satellite not iptv.?

There are 16 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 8,400 times. The last Post () by mrpromo.

• I see all the time on various different forums people complain about IPTV, saying no stability, the streams are not very good, they go off when the football is on, the customer support is crap etc etc.

The simple fact is, there are very good, and even exceptional iptv providers out there. It's just a trial an error process to find an awesome one.

Every man and his dog jumped on the IPTV selling bandwagon when CS mainly went down.

Therefore there are lots of amateurs trying to make a quick buck, without really knowing what they are doing.

If they advertise on facebook, they are probably crap.

If they advertise on twitter they are probably crap.

If you can find them easily on google they are probably crap.

See the trend here. Good ones live underground and don't openly promote themselves in the public domain.

Now how do you find the good ones. Thats a very good question.

Word of mouth, recommendation, reddit, iptv hacking blog sites. (even if they don't play for longer than 30 secs you can use them to determine the channel list and quality of streams - then its a case of finding that providers portal site or a resller for it. )
    Ones where you have to pay a £1 or £2 for a trial, tend to be a lot better than those that offer a free 24 hour trial. Free trial providers can easily be hacked with temp emails, so the servers can easily get hammered.

If need be, take 20 different trials out. Don't just use the first one you find.

And as with most things. Have a back up provider. If you main one goes down for maintenance, or is having trouble with a particular channel, then you always have a fallback. As long as the providers are not resellers for the exact same main provider, it's rare for 2 different providers to be down at exactly the same time.

Ps. Don't ask me for recommendations. It's up to you to find your good provider.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• I am fairly fresh using iptv, i am using xcplugin on a vu-solo2 running openatv 6.2.

Is there a better box i could be using? or a different plugin etc?

Usually my streams are stable but an odd time i get artifacts on screen, im suspecting this is a provider error rather than a problem my end but im open to trying different setting etc.

110cm Triax Dish multi arm 13,16,19, 23, 28 east fixed 90cm thor

• Obviously the more processing power a box has, the better the experience of any box, but artifacts and glitching can never be completely eliminated. Your are streaming channels at the end of the day. Even satellite channels glitch. There is always potentially for a bottleneck in an internet stream, whether that be from where the provider is sourcing the stream from, or your own internet speed.

There is nothing wrong with XC plugin it is a very good plugin. I have my own plugin "Jedi Maker Xtream" which is a an iptv bouquet maker, where you play your channels via your bouquets rather than inline like xc plugin. You can find it on this forum in my skin section.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• I find the biggest issue with IPTV is the bandwidth, HDMI capture and de-interlacing used. A "HD" stream using only 1-3Mbit and converted/de-interlaced to 720p or 1080p can look a little jerky and pixelated with fast movement.

It's getting better but is going to continue to struggle IMO until there is more bandwidth used for uploading streams

• HI Guys,

If anyone claiming that they got the solution of sky uk then don't get be scammed , they charged one of my friend huge money and not answering their phone. please don't waste your money batter to give a charity. this Guy belongs to cable king based in Peterborough .

• I don't sell or have any CS SERVER ! I only had for fun back in the day .

Please no one inbox me asking for anything to do with SLY or card sharing

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!