UK Cable jenseneverest 7 day EPG source for epg importer based on openTV Discussion and Support

There are 289 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 20,666 times. The last Post () by jenseneverest.

• jenseneverest with a "working-ish" version of EPG Import it downloads your EPG fine but it comes up with an error

Code
    [EPGImport] WakeUpTime now set to -1 (now=1537198600)
    [EPGImport] failed to open /etc/epgimport/jenseneverest-vermin.sources.xml Error: no element found: line 35, column 12

Im not sure why it says it cant open when it clearly does as the attached log shows it running.

• Official Post

jenseneverest with a "working-ish" version of EPG Import it downloads your EPG fine but it comes up with an error

Code
    [EPGImport] WakeUpTime now set to -1 (now=1537198600)
    [EPGImport] failed to open /etc/epgimport/jenseneverest-vermin.sources.xml Error: no element found: line 35, column 12

Im not sure why it says it cant open when it clearly does as the attached log shows it running.

I commented to the github thread mate

Im about to try on PLI ............. IMHO the OE plugin is currently broken

• Official Post

My version works https://github.com/davesayers2014/XMLTV-Import its the ipv6 commit thats broken it. Im just not sure why its showing that error on first few lines when it downloads.

Its working for mine and rytecs on PLI image

but there is still errors in there....

• Official Post

For the general user of this plugin and my sources.... (and some of rytecs too)

There is still ongoing issues with the latest version of this plugin, so if you do not want issues it is best to NOT update your firmware until things have been fixed by the plugin guys

Once things have been fixed i will update the thread

:06:

• Official Post

Okay the plugin issues seam to have now been resolved so you should be safe to update your firmware.

I have made some changes at the download side of things so users should not need to worry about updating things on your boxes, my source should continue to work on old images and new (updated) images as normal....if it is not broke don't fix it

however if are having any issues i have attached the new jensenverest-vermin.source xml

ftp the file to etc / epgimport (if you already have the source overwrite it with the version)

I have attached an IPK for just my source, it assumes you have already installed epgimport plugin, ftp the ipk to tmp and install with software manger as normal (or via a usb stick, please search the fourum on how to install ipk's if unsure)

also included is the new version of the plugin as an IPK file with my source included

It should work on all newer OE alliance images (like openVix, openATV, openDroid, openSpa, droid etc etc)

Please note the plugin will not work on older images such as openatv 6.1 due to dependencies not being met - the image is simply too old.

Any problems let me know

• Official Post

Sky Family HD EPG is incorrect

what epg are you getting ?? i have it as correct, also Rishtey Cineplex seems okay too... have you updated your AutoBouquetsMsker config files and channel list ?

• Sky Family HD EPG is incorrect

what epg are you getting ?? i have it as correct, also Rishtey Cineplex seems okay too... have you updated your AutoBouquetsMsker config files and channel list ?

Yes its up to date, channel list too i'll delete all my epg and try. Just Rishtey Cineplex incorrect for now.

Fixed now just deleted and re downloaded, thank you

• I have epg data missing for these channels. When you stay on the channel for a few mins it does end up loading up

Club MTV

1:0:1:193:4:F020:FFFF0000:0:0:0:

BBC Parliment

1:0:1:3E9:A:F020:FFFF0000:0:0:0:

B4U Movies

1:0:1:390:9:F020:FFFF0000:0:0:0:

France 24 HD

1:0:19:965:18:F020:FFFF0000:0:0:0:

Can i use the VM previews channel to fill in the gaps after this plugin downloads or will it overwrite everything?

ie zap to VM previews channel aftter this is set to download

• Official Post

thanks appreciate the service ref make life much easier:thumbup:

I have been redoing most of this over the last day or so, there have been several changes by the provider yet again.....

Im working on a script to automate the process, should be back to normal over the next couple of days

• Hello, sorry for my silly question.new to this forum..i have zgemma h2h problem with virmin epg data ..u already have epg importer plugin..just wanted to ask di i need to install all 3 files shared by jenseneverest ( post#128) or just ftp xml file? Much appreciated if someone can help me..i habe open vix version installed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!