Problem post updating firmware

• Yesterday I updated the firmware of the combo 252 decoder because 'for some time I could no longer see Internet content via the web and those have gone in place ....

Unfortunately I can no longer see the broadcasts of the RSI (TV Switzerland / VIACCES CODE)

I have the Viaccess card that I read on slot 1 since I bought the decoder (and it worked very well until the update)

to solve the problem I uploaded the PATCH file (EMU Firmware Ferguson Ariva - A252Combo_20160817_1.31B2_patch.rar) but I found the following problem with both the Swiss / viaccess card and the tvsat / conax card: I do not see anything when the selected channels are in HD while for normal ones I see everything regularly. The biggest problem and for those of Swiss TV as they are only in HD. I also tried to reset the factory but I'm always getting the same result. Please have some other ideas to help me solve the problem

I loaded the fw pacth in ALLCODE + BOOTLOADER mode. The card reader works for the various tvusat channels EXCEPT FOR THOSE HD.and it does not work for Swiss channels that are All in HD. (It works only for a Swiss HD channel (Info) that is clear and in HD)

Thank you all for your help

• master G

Added the Label Ferguson Ariva Firmware

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!