Tiviar Alpha + won't boot

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,311 times. The last Post () by hs5424.

• Hi all

My tiviar alpha + was put in deep standby on Saturday night. On Sunday morning when I pressed the standby on the remote it says boot followed by Run Alpha +.it does not load up anymore.

So I decided to flash the box with openvix, openatv was on it.Works fine but then it won't reboot,same issue as above.

Really stuck on this.

Thanks

• You have a reply in our support ticket system.

world-of-satellite-banner.gif
    Official Sponsor of the OpenViX Team

Official Distributor of Formuler, Edision, GiGaBlue, Mut@nt Technomate, VU+, and many more...

Secure online ordering - Paypal and all major cards accepted - Order online 7 days a week!

PRICE MATCH PROMISE - WE'LL TRY TO MATCH ANY UK PRICE*

*SEEN ANY PRODUCT CHEAPER? CONTACT US AND WE’LL TRY TO MATCH LIKE FOR LIKE!

• Hi fdiddy,

How did you get on with the problem. I purchased a number of these receivers recently directly from wos and recommended customers do the same , so I would like to be in the know should I be presented with the same problem. My own box recently was stuck in boot. A re-flash of the original vix image restored operation.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!